My ER visit today(X posted in DDC)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By momof8lopez

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 04:41 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had some pink spotting, which is not new to me with pregnancy's, but since I have felt off about my beta doubling hours (48hrs last set), I decided to go and get checked out.

First off, their was a very small sac on the first, they just told me that it was so small, they would not make a finding on it. That would of saved a lot of stress, since I had the same size one at same time with my dd. So, today, we saw a sac that measured perfect for date (5.0 wks) and a small implantation bleed. I always get this with my last three baby's, and it makes it much easier on me when I know its identified on the u/s and to expect the spotting.....not knowing if its on the u/s, causes me to go nuts trying to figure out where the blood is coming from. They do not mention a yolk sac at this point, just said no fetus was visable. Im ok with that finding, with my dd, they had a very hard time finding the yolk with her at this time. (it was there, just hard to get it a good angle for viewing).

My betas today put me at a 41hr double rate from my last beta at the dr. office. Since it was two different labs, I also looked at my 3/1 betas from the hospital, and that was a 38hr double rate from then to today! Feeling much better, and will call the dr. for a viability scan next friday. Hoping he does it, if not, I can go to the private u/s place for a viability scan for under $100.00.

Happy Day!
missy123 and EverydayJoy like this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 7th, 2013, 07:02 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like things are going good. Let us know when you are going to do another u/s scan. I'm praying for you and baby.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 7th, 2013, 07:29 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Good news! Prayers!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 7th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Regular
Great news! So happy for you!
March 7th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Great news!!

March 8th, 2013, 11:33 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good to hear! Sounds like things are progressing like they should!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 9th, 2013, 07:08 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is great news!
March 9th, 2013, 09:06 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search