the lost of my dad was replace when my son came along

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 08:56 PM
before i found out i was pregnant my dad was already in a bad stage in his illness so when i found out i was pregnant i didn't want to let them know cause i didn't want to add up to the problem so i just kept quiet as all as i can till i was about 3 months pregnant i got a phone call from my mom in the Philippines that he just pasted away i thought i was gonna get a miscarriage for i was in so much stress i didn't know what to so all i wanted to do is be with my dad so in two days top i flew out to the Philippines and it hit me so hard when i the first thing i saw was my dad laying there all cold i tried my best to be strong not for me but for my baby what they told me is every time a love one is taken away from you there will always be a new one in replacement and i think thats why i got pregnant to allow me to stay strong not just for me but for my son as well i miss my dad so much but at least i have my son to take care of.
April 8th, 2013, 05:28 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry about your dad but so glad you have your sweet little boy and are enjoying him.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 13th, 2013, 11:48 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My condolences on the loss of your dad. I can't imagine how that must feel. But I'm glad you have that baby to treasure inside of you. I hope that brings you comfort.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search