Monday Mania

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2013, 05:59 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED?

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc?

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL)

1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? It just depends if I am just peeing I will keep the door open if I'm doing more than that I will usually close the door.

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? No.

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL) I have thrown up in public, alot when I was pregnant and just a few times when I'm not pregnant

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 8th, 2013, 02:10 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? Open. My toilet is in a far corner in the bathroom with a wall so no one can see it.

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? Absolutely not! What is this blasphemy!?

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL) Yes. I was in early pregnancy with Marsi. I threw up 3x in a 15 minute period. The first time, it was out the window of a moving car. Second time, I barely made it out the door to the bushes and the third time I was able to walk over to the middle of the grass. Not my proudest moment. Needless to say, I was outed for being pregnant that day at 6 weeks.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 8th, 2013, 11:27 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? Depends...usually open for my toddler, he will come harass me from behind the closed door if I close it, lol.

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? I have been known to take a swig off the milk carton, but it's rare.

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL)
I honestly don't think I have ever thrown up in public! I think I have been lucky enough to be home when I have. Morning sickness went really easy on me both pregnancies, this one I haven't thrown up at all and with DS, it was only a few times in the mornings during the first tri.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. I go to the bathroom with the door open if I am peeing, but other than that, it's closed, doesn't mean that there isn't a 4 year old standing in front of me though...lol!

2. No, I do not drink out of either.

3. Yes, I threw up in front of the boys dorm in college, no, I wasn't drunk, I had food poisoning, but of course everyone thought I had thrown back too many...lol!
EverydayJoy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search