Already worrying.... (xposted from AIP)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
Do you see any progression. AF Was due today or yesterday. I am feeling very much like AF is going to show up and I'm a little panicked. Do you guys see a difference in these two? The top one is from yesterday with FMU at approximately 15 DPO And the bottom one is from this morning, also with FMU at approximately 16 DPO....

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
April 18th, 2013, 06:27 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
they both look good to me. I can't tell much difference but I think the line will only get so dark. Try not to worry and hopefully you will get some good news from your blood work.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 18th, 2013, 06:52 AM
LadybugBanana's Avatar Veteran
It looks as if the bottom one is slightly darker! Hang in there and find a happy place to go to in your mind until you get confirmation! I am full of worry also, sending you lots of sticky dust!
April 18th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Your tests are AWESOME! At this point, they probably aren't going to get any better. In fact, if you keep testing, they will get lighter because the HCG starts getting so concentrated that it screws the tests up. You might even have to dilute your urine to get the line to show up as dark the farther along you get. I think they look great though!

April 18th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think they look about the same, 1 day isn't enough to see a difference, I would wait one more day if you have another test And as Melissa said, the line will only get so dark and then they actually may start to get lighter if you are far enough along, because the amount of hcg in your system will blow the test out.

I know how hard this is all is! Sending you lots of sticky dust!

April 18th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The bottom one looks darker to me. But at this point, you should probably stop going by the darkness of the lines. I was an obsessive POASer, and once the two lines got to be the same color, it took about a WEEK for the test line to get much darker than the control line. For that week, I was panicked that it wasn't getting dark enough because I thought it should've been darker than the control line by then. And then I kept taking tests only to find out around 6 weeks that the test line actually got LIGHTER... and ironically, I had to dilute my urine to get a nice dark line. So take it from an addict... POASing now will only cause you more anxiety. But your lines look great to me.

August 2012 December 2012
April 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup, todays is darker. At this point, we look at the control line to see if its getting lighter, and yours is. Usually, around 19-20dpo, the control line is visablly much lighter than the test line.....in my experience with these last 4 babys. Yours looks just like my 15-16dpo tests did with all of my last babys!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search