We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Thinking back to your early pregnancy! Some of you may still be in early pregnancy.
1. When you found out you were pregnant, who was the first person you told?
2. What was your initial reaction - how did you feel?
3. What did you do with your pregnancy test?
1. I first told DH, then I told the ladies on TTCAL!!
2. My first reaction was excitement then I got a little bit scared.
3. I still have my pregnancy test. I put it in a zip lock bag and I have it in a drawer in the bathroom.
Similar to you, Melissa! I told DH first, then TTCAL, then I told my mom...
I was really happy too, but then felt anxious about it.
I kept my pregnancy test too, it's in my jewelry box drawer in our bedroom.
DH was the very first person! I think I may have told TTCAL next
I was so excited, but same as you all, scared too.
I did not keep my pregnancy tests, I took about 8 over the course of two weeks, lol! I kept them for a couple of months, but then I threw them away. I have pics of them though!
I was shocked. The anxiety hit as soon as he saw the test and confirmed what I saw.
I threw the test away. Might sound odd, but after 12 weeks I will POAS and keep that one, or at least a picture for the Baby Book... I still have 4 weeks to make it that far right now, and this will be the longest 4 weeks ever...
Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!