Introduction

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Super Mommy
I see some familiar people here. But thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jen I had a loss this year on February 14th at 5 weeks. I am pregnant again now and am 5 weeks right now. Today was my mini milestone my previous loss was at 21DPO and that's what I am today. I am so nervous but am trying to let it go and just be excited. I don't want to miss any part of this experience being worried paranoid and scared. But it is so hard to let the fears go. I am thinking that I may start telling people very close to me these are people that I never told last time and honestly regretted it because I would have liked hem to talk to but felt I couldn't after the fact. I don't know for sure if I will ahhhh so many mixed feelings about what to do I am the most indecisive person I know.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 24th, 2013, 06:02 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I totally understand. It is very hard to let fears go once you have experienced a loss. T&P that everything will be great with your pregnancy <3

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
May 24th, 2013, 07:25 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
You are definitely in the perfect place here for people to understand your fears!! I am so glad to see you here. Congratulations again! I really wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 24th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Welcome and congratulations! I know what you mean. I was apprehensive about announcing this pregnancy so soon but I think most people understand that with pregnancy, anything can happen at anytime. Nothing is absolutely certain. Wishing you the best, and a VERY happy and VERY VERY healthy 9 months!!

May 24th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks so much ladies it means a lot to have people who understand.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 24th, 2013, 10:37 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Been there too. I didn't want to announce this one right away either but my hubbs decided for me and let the cat out of the bag. It sort of made it easier because I wanted to tell but was so afraid.

Fear is normal for pregnancy after a loss. I had so many emotions at the beginning...sometimes during the first trimester I actually was mad because I felt sure I was going to lose this one, and I was mad it was dragging on and on and letting me get attached. It's hard to be positive after a loss, but the best thing to do is just cut yourself slack where emotions are concerned and don't be surprised if you feel everything from joy to sorrow and all the in betweens.
Good luck with this wonderful new little life inside you. Congrats!
Ame C likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
May 28th, 2013, 07:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and Congratulations. I completely understand what you are going through. I had told everybody about our pregnancy when we had our loss at 11 weeks so I waited until I was out of the first trimester and showing with the next pregnancy before I told every one. When do you have your first ultrasound?

Sending you lots of prayers and sticky dust.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search