Too Tired Tuesday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2013, 07:43 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant Ladies: How are you sleeping? Has your pregnancy started to affect your sleep yet?

Mommies: How are your LO's sleeping?

Jacob has been sleeping like a dream until last night when he was up almost every hour but he is teething so hopefully it will go back to normal soon. He normally goes to bed around 8:00 and will sleep until around 5:00 or 6:00 which is fine during the week because we get up early because of work but on the weekends I really wish he would sleep a bit later. He is pretty easy to get to sleep at night. I will nurse him until he is almost asleep then lay him down and most nights he will go right to sleep. Every once in awhile he will cry for a minute or two but not for long.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 28th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My older 2 sleep from about 7:30pm to 5:30am.
Miss Clara wakes every 2-3 hours to eat. Because of her size we cant let her go more than 3 hours without eating so i think she would sleep longer if we let her.
May 28th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Reagan usually sleeps from about 8:30/9 until 7:30 if we aren't getting up for school, sometimes until 8 or 9. Addy goes to bed around 8ish and gets up between 6 and 7 most days.

May 28th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Too tired Tuesday is right! We just got back from a trip back east and Regan seems to be sticking to Eastern Standard Time! Last night she went to sleep at about 6:30, woke up at 7:00, at 10:00, at midnight, at 3:00(when I brought her into bed with me for an hour) and then she was up for the day at 5:00. Our normal schedule before the trip was that she'd go down at around 8:30 at night and sleep until about 9:00 am, waking up about every 2 hours to eat. So I love the longer stretches, but the 5:00 am thing is killing me! She slept great on vacation for some reason so I'm trying to recreate that - she actually had one night where she went down around nine, was up about every hour until I went to bed at 1:30, slept til 6:00, ate, then went down again until 9:30! I want that night back! I felt halfway human for the first time since I was about 7 months pregnant!

May 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have given up on ever being rested again. Kody wakes up every hour to hour and a half all night long. Sometimes during the day he'll sleep for 2 hour stretches. Usually in the wee hours of the morning I get to where I just wait for morning to come so I can get up and stop pretending I'm getting any sleep in bed.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
May 29th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I've always been a night owl. I think most people would call that insomnia, but I don't like to label it. I enjoy staying up all hours of the night and getting little sleep. It works for me. That being said I haven't had the exhaustion hit like it did with my son. With him, in the early weeks of pregnancy I would sleep 8-12 hours a night and during the day I would nap frequently. I haven't had that exhaustion hit me yet and I'm wondering if it's going to happen this time. It just seems like it should be here by now but I guess the sandman is giving me a break.

My insomnia may have gotten worse since being pregnant. I'm not really sure

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search