AmeC

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to see how you were feeling today? Is the morning sickness still real bad? Have you been able to keep your prenatals down? How the ligament and pelvic pains? I just had you on my mind and wanted to let you know. Hope your doing okay.
Ame C likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Aww, thank you! Your so sweet
I am still feeling pretty icky. I don't imagine it will get better until about 13 weeks or so but I'm hanging in here. I was able to keep the prenatals down 2 nights in a row but now they come up within a few minutes of taking them. I have resorted to taking gummy prenatal vitamins for now hoping those would stay down but it's about a 50/50 chance with those. Half the time they come back up. The pelvic pains aren't bad yet but they were awful with my son and it didn't happen until the 3rd trimester. That's why I'm worried it's going to get really BAD because I'm already feeling a slight grinding when I roll over in bed at night. I tried one of those pelvic support bands (a cheap kind) last pregnancy but it didn't help and it left deep indentions in my skin when I slept with it on. I'm not sure what else you can do for it besides try to squeeze your pelvic bones in back in place, which didn't help me. I remember someone mentioning putting a leather belt around your hips very tightly but I didn't like that idea. I thought it sounded like it would restrict my blood flow.

Thanks for checking up on me Melissa. All in all I'm still feeling pretty good (I know the pains get worse) . xoxo

June 4th, 2013, 06:41 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully you can keep the gummy vitamins down. Vitamins are the hardest thing to keep down for me. they always irritate my stomach.

You might check with your on the pelvic pains. I would imagine since it is a second pregnancy they would start earlier with this pregnancy but hopefully they won't continue for the entire time. I remember mine feeling like it was spreading and it caused me alot of pain but I think once it spread it didn't hurt as bad.

glad you are doing ok!! I know how tough things can get sometimes.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry you still feel so icky. I took kids gummy vitamins for the first 25 weeks of my pregnancy, it might be worth asking your ob about, they were definatly better than the prenatals.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search