Tasty Thursday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2013, 06:14 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you like ice cream? What's your favorite flavor? If you have kids do they like ice cream? Do they have a favorite flavor?

I love ice cream. It is my favorite cheat food. I love chocolate chip cookie dough and just plan chocolate ice cream. I love it in a waffle cone. Jacob has tried ice cream. We go most Sunday afternoons and get ice cream so I will usually share mine with him. When he first tries it I think he is shocked by how cold it is and will snarl his little nose up but then he realizes how good it is and wants more. not sure he has a favorite flavor though.

jackson loves ice cream but makes a huge mess with it..lol. His favorite flavor is chocolate.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
^LOL, you painted the picture perfectly

I love ice cream but if it's bought in a grocery store I only like bluebell. My favorite? It's hard to pick 1 so I will list my top 3. Oreo cookie, rocky road, and vanilla w/ peaches (then again I think I have peaches on the brain because I had pancakes with fresh peaches this morning and I wish there was more left!!).
melissalaw and EverydayJoy like this.
June 6th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I like ice cream on a hot day. I will usually go for mint chocolate chip, chocolate peanut butter or cookie dough.
June 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame C View Post
^LOL, you painted the picture perfectly

I love ice cream but if it's bought in a grocery store I only like bluebell. My favorite? It's hard to pick 1 so I will list my top 3. Oreo cookie, rocky road, and vanilla w/ peaches (then again I think I have peaches on the brain because I had pancakes with fresh peaches this morning and I wish there was more left!!).
Pancakes with peaches sounds awesome!! I just may have to make some of those this weekend. Bluebell is really good ice cream.
Ame C likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 6th, 2013, 09:22 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ethan loooooves ice cream and would eat it every day if I let him. I only give it to him once in awhile though. He likes plain vanilla but also likes peanut butter mixed in, which I do to give it a little protein to offset the sugar.

I like ice cream as a treat too, sometimes for dinner! And I also like vanilla with PB mixed in, plus chopped peanuts if I have them and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
Ice cream is my favorite treat! I love Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. There is a local dairy farm that makes their own ice cream and it's amazing!!

Right now the kids love the mini ice cream cones from Blue Bunny. They are dipped in chocolate.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search