Morning Sickness

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2013, 08:12 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not sure why they call it morning sickness because it can last all day long..lol.

If your pregnant do you have morning sickness? Is it only in the morning or is it at other times during the day? Do you find that if you eat something before you get out of bed that it gets better?

For Mommies: Did you have morning sickness when you were pregnant? Was it just in morning or all day long?

I had morning sickness very bad with all of my pregnancies and mine did seem to last all day long with it being the worst at night. I did feel a little bit better if I would eat some saltines before getting out of bed in the mornings.

With this pregnancy I am already feeling just a little bit of nausea so I'm guessing that it is going to be just as bad this time around. It does always give me some reassurance though.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 14th, 2013, 08:52 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Had m/s with girls really bad until about 12-16wks. With my boys, some nausea, but only lasted until about 8wks. This little boy gave me nausea until about 10wks, still nothing compared to the girls, lol.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 14th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had m/s with both girls, with Reagan, if I ate some sort of protein in the morning, I would be fine until late afternoon. With Addy, if I just ate all of the time, I was fine...lol! It's a wonder I didn't gain a million pounds with her The worst part was that I also had heartburn really badly with Addy, so I either suffered with the m/s or I had heartburn, no matter what I ate/drank!

I did find that Bnatals (b6 supplement) helped, along with half a unisom.

My nausea with Reagan went away around 12 weeks, with Addy, it went away around 14-15 weeks. It lasted the same amount of time with each though, it just started later with Addy.

June 14th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With my first 4 pregnancies i had what i thought was alot of morning sickness. The longest it lasted was 6 months and it was all day long. With this last pregnancy my hormone levels took forever to even out after we lost the twin so i was sick from day one till i had her.
June 14th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I'm sure you all know I have m/s since I jibber-jabber about it frequently. It lasts all day long for me. I don't want to jinx myself, but it has been getting better the past 3 days. I still get sick if I eat something that triggers it but I don't *feel* sick all-day-long like I did before. Whoop whoop for some improvements!!!

Oh and I eat in the morning no matter what, lol. The first thing that crosses my mind in the morning is I have to pee, and what's on the menu

Last edited by Ame C; June 14th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search