Hello/Intro

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Sunrise
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By humnck
  • 1 Post By momof8lopez
  • 1 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies
I just found this board last week. I've been on JMs RPL, TTCma, and TTCal boards. I'm looking for a place to hang out as I don't feel too comfortable in the ddc.

I'm in my 3rd preg, cautiously expecting our rainbow baby. My losses were in first trimester so I am very anxious as this baby progresses into lucky week 13.

My SO is super supportive but gets overwhelmed by my anxiety so I look to JM and JM friends to cope as I mentioned, I just found this board so I've had no chance to lurk! Nice to meet you!
Ame C likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 06:08 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! I'm so glad that you found us. DDC are great but alot of the girls just don't understand the fear of having a pregnancy after a loss. I'm so sorry for your prior losses but it sounds like this little guy is doing great.

This board is great and it is the only way I made it through my last pregnancy. I was a basket of nerves and could just come hear and get the reassurance that I needed.

My DH doesn't really like to hear all my fears either. He always thinks I'm just being irrational. Please know that we are here anytime you needed and again I'm so glad that you found us.
Sunrise likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 17th, 2013, 08:00 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your little one, and I'm sorry for your losses, that's so tough. I've only had one, not multiple losses, and that was difficult enough for me. I hope you feel welcome here and free to talk about anything that's bothering you. This board helped me out a lot too, when I was expecting Kody. Seems like early pregnancy is hardest.
Sunrise likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 17th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board! I am sorry for your losses. I had 2 losses, one before each of my rainbow babies were born. Pregnancy after a loss can be full of anxiety. I had to start telling myself that there was no reason to believe that anything was going to happen.

What is your DD? Sometimes it is hard to be in the DDC, there are more women on there that have dealt with loss than we realize, but not many want to talk about it, this group is full of support and answers!

Congratulations and a H&H 9 months to you!
Sunrise likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I hope first tri is the worst for anxiety, but I have a feeling this anxiety will linger. Im not the most care free person at baseline. My DD is 1/11/14. Thanks for your welcoming posts

June 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome! Im Lori, and have had quite a few first trimester loss's. I had three in a row before my first rainbow in 2010. Since then, I have gone on to have 3 rainbows and due with my 4th rainbow. First trimester is the worst, but your right, until your holding your little one, that anxiety does linger for me too. Looking forward to sharing your journey with you!
Sunrise likes this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 17th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I'm glad you found us here, now I can keep a closer eye on you
yea... I'm not a fan of the whole ddc thing anymore. I feel much more comfortable and at ease in this group. There's too many high-strung, opinionated women in the ddc's and it's hard for me to connect. Congrats again and WELCOME!!
Sunrise likes this.
June 21st, 2013, 08:58 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
Welcome Sunrise and Congrats on your little one! This is a great group. Everyone is very helpful and understanding of what you are going through. I'm sorry for your losses. But so happy that you are expecting your rainbow baby. I just had my rainbow baby in March.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search