Susan!!!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so happy for you- you are sooooooooo close! Just want you to know I will be thinking about you everyday and waiting for an update with pics of your little girl!

You have been such an awesome support on here and I couldnt be more excited to see a little miracle come to the arms of such a warm and loving lady like yourself!

Take it easy and hopefully my little one will be close behind! (I think our babies must have been great friends in heaven- they probably have laughed at us and how we spend so much time on this board!)

Update us as soon as you can!

I CANT WAIT!!! HOW EXCITING!!!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
July 31st, 2006, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Steph I cannot believe you posted this!!! I have been thinking about the two of you all weekend. I normally don't log on during the weekend, but found doing it 2x/day just to see if the two of you were ok!!!! I figured no news is good news!!!

Susan....I am thinking and praying for you and your family this week!!! Please keep us posted. You have been such an inspiration to me throughout my TTC journey!!!! Many a days I would read your posts and think, "If she can do it, then I can too!!!"

Good Luck!!!!

Amy

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

July 31st, 2006, 05:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Great minds think alike - I was just coming over here to post a similar message!!! I can't believe your little girl is coming in just a few short days - you must be so darn excited!! I hope you have an easy birth and that things go so smoothly for you because you deserve it!!! I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful little baby girl of yours!!! Best of luck and don't leave us hanging for details too long even though I'm sure you'll be busy!!

I just wanted to thank you for all the support you've given me during this pregnancy and before - you are an amazing woman and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you!!! And hurry back because you know I'll have more questions for you! LOL

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
July 31st, 2006, 03:18 PM
soontobemommyto3
aww thanks girls, you are all so sweet. I have my 39 week appt on Wed and he said he would induce the 3rd, 4th or 5th. I am going to push for the 3rd!!! I'd push for Wed afternoon but that is his afternoon off and I know he won't do it.

Anyhow, I am contracting some right now, so maybe it will before that! Although I doubt it, she has done this to me before...

I'll be sure to let you know when she comes. I am so excited to meet her
July 31st, 2006, 03:40 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of her, I bet you are getting so anxious to hold her in your arms.

August 1st, 2006, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Steph I cannot believe you posted this!!! I have been thinking about the two of you all weekend. I normally don't log on during the weekend, but found doing it 2x/day just to see if the two of you were ok!!!! I figured no news is good news!!![/b]
Amy, you are sooo sweet! I have been thinking about you a lot lately! How are things going?

</div>
August 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am doing very well!!! I am a whopping 18weeks now!!! Some days it still doesn't seem real. We go for our u/s on Aug 10 and we are really excited. However I am going to be like you and we are NOT going to find out what we are having. Some days I honestly don't know how you do it, but then I really think about it and I can wait. I believe that are +'s and -'s to both.

I am becoming a serious addict around here looking for you and Susan!! I am so excited for the both of you. I hope all goes well and each of you have a healthy babies to bring home.

Amy

August 1st, 2006, 02:24 PM
Quote:
I am doing very well!!! I am a whopping 18weeks now!!! Some days it still doesn't seem real. We go for our u/s on Aug 10 and we are really excited. However I am going to be like you and we are NOT going to find out what we are having. Some days I honestly don't know how you do it, but then I really think about it and I can wait. I believe that are +'s and -'s to both.

I am becoming a serious addict around here looking for you and Susan!! I am so excited for the both of you. I hope all goes well and each of you have a healthy babies to bring home.

Amy[/b]
You are too funny! And good for you for not wanting to find out. I must admit, the second time not knowing has been a little harder than the first. I dont know why- maybe because with Ethan I was on bedrest anyway and couldnt buy stuff even if I knew what he was? I dont know. Also, this time I have had an u/s every other week since week 21, so I had to pump myself up each time I went to the dr, which was not the case with Ethan. But I find myself saying all the time, "If I knew what this baby was, then..." Like in all my crazy nesting-ness, I wanted so badly yesterday to get a head start on making the birth announcements. If I knew it was a boy or a girl, I could pick out the paper, and I would probably have settled on a name, so I could fill in all the details except the date and weight. But no, I have to wait to make the announcements I guess. Which is fine, its what I did with Ethan and what most people do anyway, right?
But not knowing is fun too, so dont think I am trying to talk you into finding out- of course I am not. There was nothing to describe the delivery of Ethan when we didnt know what he was. And the best part was the special announcement Rob got to make to all of our friends and family in the waiting room- "It's a BOY!!!" rather than the whole, "he's here, he weighs___, he's this long etc." Oh I am so excited for the delivery again!!!

</div>
August 2nd, 2006, 04:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the info Steph!!! What you said about Rob being able to tell everyone in the waiting room that, "It's a ____!!!". That is what Steve and I want. Okay, that is what Steve wants. It is hard NOT finding out and my family is giving me a bunch of grief (my sister's kids are 9&11 so we haven't had a baby in a while) about not finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. But, I think it will be worth it. Everyone that I have talked to that hasn't found out says it is the best experience in the world. That is what I am thinking.

Oh, I cannot wait to hear if you a had a boy or girl!!!! How exciting!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search