Friday Five

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 06:19 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is your favorite animal for a pet?
2. What is your favorite animal overall?
3. What animal do you see most often in the wild?
4. What animal are you most scared of?
5. Do you have any accessories, clothes etc with animal pictures?

1. What is your favorite animal for a pet? definitely dog
2. What is your favorite animal overall? again dog. I think tigers and lions are beautiful animals but dogs are beautiful plus they are so sweet and loving
3. What animal do you see most often in the wild? we live in the woods and see tons of squirrels
4. What animal are you most scared of? definitely snakes.
5. Do you have any accessories, clothes etc with animal pictures? no.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 28th, 2013, 07:57 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is your favorite animal for a pet? At this point I'd say cat, because I love our cat and I like him better than our dog! Cats don't require much of you, but can be very loving (our cat is).
2. What is your favorite animal overall? I think wolves are neat animals. I also think horses are beautiful.
3. What animal do you see most often in the wild? We're in the city here, so squirrels. Wish we were out in the "wild" though!
4. What animal are you most scared of? Bees, if that qualifies! I know they're an insect, not an animal. There are lots more scary animals out there but none where I live.
5. Do you have any accessories, clothes etc with animal pictures? Not really.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 28th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
1. What is your favorite animal for a pet? That's a hard one for me because I have had some great pets growing up. My 3 most memorable and loved were a cockatiel, a ferret, and my blue and gold macaw (in my siggy pictures).
2. What is your favorite animal overall? I'm a sucker for sea turtles and I also love otters. Before I die I want to see a baby sea turtle in person.
3. What animal do you see most often in the wild? Squirrels.
4. What animal are you most scared of? Anything with big teeth and claws like a lion, tiger, or bear
5. Do you have any accessories, clothes etc with animal pictures? DH has 2 t-shirts with a parrot on it that I occasionally wear. I have a teddy bear necklace with matching ear rings and DH bought me a few fishing t-shirts if that counts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search