Pregnancy Symptom Check IN

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By Sunrise
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By 9arrows4Him

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 06:17 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant Ladies: What Symptoms have you got going on now?

My morning sickness started the other day. It should be called all day long sickness because mine last all day. it's funny though I hate it but I love it. It always gives me some reassurance that baby is doing ok. Although it's hard being so sick and taking care of 2 little boys. thankfully DH has been alot of help. I'm also running to the bathroom all the time which is not alot of fun in the middle of the night. I had forgotten how much you pee when your pregnant..lol. And I'm tired.

but all in all I'm doing really good because I do have so many symptoms. With my loss I never really had the morning sickness so I am loving it!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 1st, 2013, 09:48 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
My morning sickness has improved a ton. I still feel nauseous for a few hours everyday but I'm down to getting sick only one time a week or less. I'm still hungry all the time which I'm trying to be careful of what I eat so my Dr doesn't freak out at me during my next appointment because I gained another 1 lb or 2... because you know that would be the end of the world!!

Constipation is still a big issue. I'm up to eating 5+ prunes a day and still occasionally getting a difficult BM (sorry if that's too much info). I had 2 hemorrhoids left from my last pregnancy and unfortunately they are already getting bigger and hurting again. I just can't catch a break with these nasty rhoids!! I plan on getting them removed shortly after this baby is born because I just can't deal with it anymore!!! It hurts too bad and I've been dealing with them for way too long now!! I hate it!! They just wont go away and I've used every cream and wipe on the market

I get a pain in my stomach on my left side sometimes that hurts really badly. It feels like a pinched nerve. It's a sharp pain and usually happens when I'm just standing up, or when I'm bending over. I get the painful sensation on both my left and right side when I sneeze which is torture but it doesn't last very long. I'm not sure what it is but my Dr said it's normal. Oh yes how could I forget?? -- I've been breaking out really bad around my chin. It's like I'm going through puberty again and it does NOT make me feel attractive at all. I even got a random pimple on my stomach which I have never had before. Oh the joys of motherhood

July 2nd, 2013, 05:55 AM
Amy I'm glad that your morning sickness is getting better. I hate the constipation you get during pregnancy. I try to eat tons of fiber but I still get it and it stinks. I'm sure the hemorrhoids are terrible. I had them with Jackson but thankfully they went away.

All the aches and pains are normal. I would get terrible shooting pains when I stood during my pregnancy with Jackson.

it will all definitely be worth it come next year when we are holding our sweet babies. that's what I keep telling myself.

Oh I forgot to add that I'm breaking out like a teenager also. I thought I was too old for this crap but obviously not.
Ame C likes this.

July 2nd, 2013, 06:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tack another sticker on to the breaking out page! I'm using teenager products clinique's acne line, lol. With regard to the 'roids, Preparation H makes a suppository product, that you can put in and is very soothing. Not the ointment, not the wipes, the suppository!

The symptom that really bothers me most is my vivid dreams! They wake me up!! The bloating is no fun either. Does the bloating improve?
Ame C likes this.

July 2nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
Yes the bloating does get better but by the time it does your belly is so big it doesn't matter anyway..lol.
Sunrise likes this.

July 5th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Veteran
I just started m/s this week. It isn't all day and isn't "bad" yet. I have more gaggy moments than queasy moments but no vomitting so far. I have had super watery mouth with a metallic taste in it and it drives me CRAZY. I also have pg induced insomnia, but guessing the anxiety I have is adding to that. Also having a slow digestive tract atm...not constipated per se, but not regular either. gah.
Early pregnancy is so much fun....NOT.
Ame C likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search