Weekly Pregnancy and Rainbow Baby Check In July 23 to July

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree28Likes
  • 2 Post By melissalaw
  • 3 Post By Ame C
  • 4 Post By melissalaw
  • 3 Post By Ame C
  • 4 Post By AimeeD041727
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 3 Post By humnck
  • 4 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By humnck
  • 2 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 07:20 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnancy:
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet?

Rainbow Baby:
How old is your Rainbow Baby?
What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing?
What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days?
What is baby up to these days?
Share a picture of baby?

Pregnancy:
How far along are you? 9 weeks 2 days
Any milestones passed? not yet. I lost my baby at 11 weeks 1 day so I have a couple of more weeks
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? we had u/s last Wednesday and saw baby and heard heartbeat
How are you feeling? still really sick and tired
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have an appointment this afternoon for my prenatal bloodwork. I think I will just meet with the nurse and go over my medical history. We have another appointment next Wednesday for another u/s. I think when I see that baby is ok next week I may be able to breathe a little bit
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? not yet

Rainbow Baby:
How old is your Rainbow Baby? Jacob is 15 months and Jackson is 4
What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing? Jacob is in 18 months clothes and Jackson is wearing 4T
What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days? They both eat everything and anything that you give them. Although Jacob still prefers milk to any kind of food
What is baby up to these days? Jacob finally started walking although now we are trying to get him to walk with shoes one. Jackson is just a mess. Yesterday he peed in the garbage can at daycare I was so embarrassed. I guess some of the other boys did it so Jackson felt like he needed to do it also. He has promised to never do that again.
Share a picture of baby?

Jackson being silly

Jacob swinging

Trying to get back into the bath tub after bath time.
AimeeD041727 and Ame C like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 23rd, 2013, 08:08 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
How far along are you? 15.4 weeks

Any milestones passed? Feeling little baby bumps and thumps. I mentioned that to my dr at my appointment yesterday and he said it was a bit too soon for that. I just kinda mentally rolled my eyes thinking yea.. it's soon but I can distinguish between the feeling of gas in my intestines and baby movement in my uterus. This isn't my first rodeo. I know what it feels like. *sighs*... Dr's!!!!

Any thing new to report? Heart rate is about 160bpm give or take, and my belly is feeling really hard/solid now.

How are you feeling? Really good. My nausea is gone for the most part and I have learned pretty well what foods make me sick so I'm still doing my best to avoid those.

Next appointment and what for? My next appointment Aug 19th, is the fun one!! I will get the long ultrasound done where they take measurements and tell me baby's gender, eeep!

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes. My jeans are all getting really tight but I have 2 pairs of my "fat jeans" that I can still fit in, otherwise I have 1 pair of maternity jeans that I've been wearing. I need to pick up another pair. I can still fit into *some* of my normal tops but I do occasionally throw on a maternity top or a baggy t-shirt so I don't feel like I'm being squeezed to death. Yoga pants, pajama bottoms and boxer shorts are my best friend right now. I have some maternity dresses but I feel like my bump isn't big enough to wear those yet because of how much extra fabric they have around the belly area.

Last edited by Ame C; July 26th, 2013 at 07:05 AM.
July 23rd, 2013, 08:29 AM
Amy your definitely far enough along to be feeling the baby move. I hate it when dr just think they know everything and we must just be imagining things.

July 23rd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I know, right??!
He's been in the practice for many years so I can't imagine this was the first time he's heard of a women feeling baby movements at 15 weeks. Heck, I started feeling movements at 13 weeks but it wasn't an everyday thing. Now I feel it at least 2 times everyday. Today will most likely be more because I've already felt baby move 2 times this morning. And for the records, No I'm not gassy!! (at least, not at the moment)
melissalaw, humnck and EverydayJoy like this.
July 23rd, 2013, 08:58 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
How old is your Rainbow Baby? Santino will be 4 months on Friday!
What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing? He is wearing 3-6month clothes.
What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days? He is still EBF.
What is baby up to these days? He is loving his exersaucer, pulling his sisters' hair and playing with his toes.
Share a picture of baby?

July 23rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
Santino is absolutely adorable. I love that little smile.
AimeeD041727 likes this.

July 23rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I totally felt baby move around 11-12 weeks and my doc said it was possible! We know what we are feeling

Rainbow Baby:
How old is your Rainbow Baby? Reagan is 4 and Addy is 1

What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing? Reagan is in 4T bottoms and 5T tops, Addy is in 12-18 month, depending on the the brand.

What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days? They both eat everything, Addy out eats all of us, lol!

What is baby up to these days? Reagan is really getting good at writing, she doesn't like to write her name when you tell her to, but she will do it and can do it without being told how to spell it!
Addy is walking/running all over, she is really good at it, I have gotten people saying "I can't believe how good she is at walking"...lol! She says a few words here and there and really has a personality all her own now. She is also a little copycat and makes faces at us, she loves high fiving, giving kisses, blowing kisses, saying bye and hi.

Share a picture of baby?

Reagan wearing my mom's graduation cap

Reagan feeding Addy

Silly girl

AimeeD041727, melissalaw and Ame C like this.

July 23rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aimee, Santino is sooo cute!!

Ame C, that's so stupid about your doctor telling you it's too early. If you were 8 weeks along, then ok sure it's too early. But 15 weeks? Heck yeah, you're feeling the baby move! (insert major eyeroll here)
Rainbow Baby:
How old is your Rainbow Baby? 10 1/2 weeks
What size clothes is your rainbow baby wearing? 3 months
What food/drink is your baby eating/drinking these days? Just nursing
What is baby up to these days? He is smiling, trying to roll from tummy to back (he succeeds at times), cooing and gooing, and just being cute. He definitely has his moments though where he can get his cry on.
Share a picture of baby? I think you all have already seen this one. But I like it

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 23rd, 2013, 11:35 AM
Carey when did you start working with Addy on her writing? Jackson just turned 4 and I've been trying with him but he's been having a hard time. he does great with the sheets where you just trace the letters but has a hard time when we try to free hand letters. I'm just going to keep working with him and hopefully he will get it.

Joy love the sweet picture of Kody. He is getting so big.
EverydayJoy likes this.

July 23rd, 2013, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 4 weeks one day

Any milestones passed? Not yet. I'm looking at week seven as a major milestone, I'm not sure why.

Any thing new to report? Had a really bad episode of nausea last night. I never get nauseous. I had to go upstairs and lean my face on the cool countertop while the room stopped spinning. Also, my boobs have started being tender on and off.

How are you feeling? Good! The last five days I've had loads of cramps and they are gone today but in still having a bright red HPT.

Next appointment and what for? Blood work next Monday (betas aren't routinely done in Canada). I'm waiting for a call from the ultrasound department at the hospital. They'll take their sweet time so I imagine I won't get the appt until 7-8 weeks. *eyeroll* (I'm really angry with how medical care works here. It's ridiculous). After I get my bloodwork, I'll call the midwife clinic and make that appointment.

Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? No But I am excited to shop for them and wear them!
July 23rd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pregnancy:
How far along are you? 15w 3d
Any milestones passed? Made it through the first trimester!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? Bloated, I can feel my belly skin stretching
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 8/1 bloodwork. Thyroid issues.
Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Not yet. But I bet they're much more comfortable!

July 24th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Melissa, Addy isn't writing yet, lol! Pregnancy brain strikes again...haha! Reagan goes to daycare where they work with them. She has been writing letters/tracing them for about a year, she turned 4 in March. She really started getting it right before, maybe right around when she turned 4. She won't do it on command though, we are going to have a tough time when she goes to school I think, hopefully she will listen to them when they tell her to do work!
melissalaw likes this.

July 24th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Yes that would be a miracle if Addy was writing..lol. I have definitely had pregnancy brain. I am constantly calling Jacob, Jackson and vice versa. Jackson got mad at me yesterday for calling him Jacob.

Jackson is the same way. He will do it after lots of asking but always puts up a fight. He will trace letters but can't really do any free hand yet.

July 24th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wouldn't worry yet, just keep working with him, probably will just start writing one day! Reagan, the other day, asked me how to spell a bunch of names so she could write them. There were a couple of letters she needed help with, mostly at the end of the alphabet, but she has really improved over the course of a couple of months.
melissalaw and Ame C like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search