Tuesday Toesday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AnnaBonana

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 06:31 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color are you toenails right now?

Do you ever get pedicures?

Do you like your toes/feet?

What's your shoe size?

Do your feet swell when your pregnant? If your pregnant right now are your feet swollen?

What color are you toenails right now? my toes are a hot pink

Do you ever get pedicures? I try to get them every 6 weeks but later in my pregnancy I will go more often because it just feels so good when my feet start to swell.

Do you like your toes/feet? most of the time

What's your shoe size? 7 1/2

Do your feet swell when your pregnant? If your pregnant right now are your feet swollen? My have swollen during both of my pregnancies with Jackson and Jacob. They usually don't swell until the third trimester. They are not swollen right now thankfully.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
July 23rd, 2013, 07:16 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
What color are you toenails right now? I have naked toes. Normally I keep them painted but I don't feel comfortable doing that while pregnant. I know a lot of people say it's safe and it probably is, but in the grand scheme of things it's just not worth it to me, not even to have pretty piggies.

Do you ever get pedicures? Once as a birthday gift and omg it was heaven!! I swear afterwards my feet were the smoothest they have ever been, ever!

Do you like your toes/feet? Ehh... they look okay but I have huge feet....

What's your shoe size? *whispers* size 11. I attribute that to being 5'11. I'm pretty much a giant.

Do your feet swell when your pregnant? If your pregnant right now are your feet swollen? They have gotten swollen 3 or 4 times with my first pregnancy but not too badly. They aren't swollen at the moment and haven't yet so far this pregnancy.
July 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color are you toenails right now? They're naked I don't have a lot of time for nail polish with a two month old and a toddler I'm doing well if I keep my toenails clipped!

Do you ever get pedicures?
I've never had one before. Just didn't have the money to burn, I guess, and it's never been that important to me.

Do you like your toes/feet? Sure, I think they're fine.

What's your shoe size?
7 1/2

Do your feet swell when your pregnant?
Yes, both times they did swell some. Not hugely, but enough to where I couldn't wear my more narrow tennis shoes and I had to wear my roomier pair. The lace-up ones that I could loosen!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 23rd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What color are you toenails right now? Hot pink

Do you ever get pedicures? Not often, but I do on occasion, maybe once or twice a year.

Do you like your toes/feet? Sort of.

What's your shoe size? 6/6.5

Do your feet swell when your pregnant? If your pregnant right now are your feet swollen? Mine didn't swell with Reagan until they pumped me full of fluids. With Addy, they did a little, but not terribly.

July 23rd, 2013, 03:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What color are you toenails right now? Naked!

Do you ever get pedicures? No. I got one once for prom in high school.... I can't stand people touching my feet!

Do you like your toes/feet? They're fine... Not hideous but not foot model material.

What's your shoe size? 9 or ten, depending.

Do your feet swell when your pregnant? If your pregnant right now are your feet swollen? I've never gotten too far in pregnancy to find out.mfingers crossed that I'll know the answer to this soon!
Ame C likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search