Feeling uneasy...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone. Still cramping today and just one little spot. I'm staying hydrated and taking it easy. I did have to get groceries, we have nothing in the house including milk and juice, and my DH goes through so much of that. I did a small shop and hopefully he can take a couple hours on Saturday to pick up some things with me.

They didn't do an exam when I was at the hospital. I kind of wish they had so the dr could tell me what my cervix is doing. I also meant to ask for another beta, so I could get one yesterday afternoon and one on Friday and see what's up but I forgot.

I'll try to schedule a follow up with my doctor, but I doubt I can get in to see him. He's such a great doctor but his receptionists leave much to be desired. Sigh.

Thanks for all the words, ladies. I'm going to take a nap this afternoon and see if I can get some light cleaning done here.
melissalaw and Ame C like this.
August 8th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I'm glad things seem to be going much smoother now. Aches and pains early on seem to be pretty normal. Heck, aches and pains all throughout pregnancy seem to be pretty normal.. so try not to stress to much about that. The bleeding sounds like it's just about gone now, which is awesome!! So just take is easy and keep drinking that water and eating healthy!!

Might I suggest putting your feet up and watching a bunch of your old favorite movies, or if you prefer, getting lost in a good book or two? Just try to keep your mind off of stressful things as much as possible. You will continue to be in my thoughts.
melissalaw and EverydayJoy like this.

August 8th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Thanks Friend.

I have been doing just that and plan to continue tomorrow.
melissalaw, humnck and Ame C like this.
August 9th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If you call your doc office, are you able to ask to speak to a nurse or leave a message for a nurse? That is what I did when I was having issues, the nurse would take a couple of hours to call me back, but she was very good about it.

I am glad to hear things seem to be settling down for you. Ame gave you great advice! Happy Friday!
melissalaw likes this.

August 9th, 2013, 09:55 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Same thing here Carey. I just call and leave a message and the nurse will call me back in a few hours. If she feels like the dr needs to see me immediately then they get me right in.

Glad you are feeling better. hang in there. I bet baby is doing just fine. I like Amy's suggestion of putting your feet up and watching movies. I wish I could join you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search