28wk Growth Scan (Xposted in DDC)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By momof8lopez
  • 3 Post By momof8lopez

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby measured great, 29w5d (I'm 28w6d) and is weighing in at 3lbs1oz. He is so head down that they could get no face shots at all, he is down low and facing the back already. Placenta moved up great to over 3.5cm away from my cervix, so I'm off of all restrictions!!! Placenta and fluid levels look great too! MFM Dr. does not want to see me again, but my high risk OB will more than likely order one more scan for around 34wks.....I agreed he would probably order one too, he's a freak about precaution, lol. We did get a nice "hand" shot, that's it as far as pics go, it was cute though! All in all, a great appointment! See my OB next Tuesday, and start the NST's the following week. Things will move fast once I start to be seen weekly at 32wks, they always do!
L-SBB, melissalaw, humnck and 1 others like this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

August 19th, 2013, 12:49 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe how far along you are. I'm so glad that baby boy is doing great. he will be here before you know it. Have you guys picked out a name yet?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 19th, 2013, 12:59 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
what a great appt Lori, so glad everything is going well! Yeah I can definitely agree it starts to race by once you're in there doing the weekly appts/NSTs lol you're approaching the finish line!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
August 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am glad that he is in birthing position and I hope that he stays there until he is in your arms!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 19th, 2013, 01:34 PM
We have flipped and flopped between Jerimiah and Raymundo.....looks like Raymundo Enrique it will be now! Ray for short, after my late God Father/Uncle, Raymond. He was my dad's closest brother who passed away about 10yrs ago.....it brought tears to his eyes, so I don't think there will be any going back on this one, lol
melissalaw, EverydayJoy and Ame C like this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

August 19th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great name and great news on your scan! Can you tell me why you're needing growth scans and NSTs.. Just curious. Ill need growth scans in third tri cause I have hypothyroid.

August 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Aww that's such a cute name!! I'm so happy everything went well.
August 19th, 2013, 08:08 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw congrats on a great scan, I'm glad your placenta moved for you and all looks well!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
August 19th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Great name and great news on your scan! Can you tell me why you're needing growth scans and NSTs.. Just curious. Ill need growth scans in third tri cause I have hypothyroid.

AMA, that's it! In a nutshell, my placenta does not work as well as younger mama's. I'm a higher risk for aging placenta, placenta abrubtion,(msp, sorry) and any other placenta issues you can think of due to my age (42)

August 19th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What great news! And adorable name.

I hope the rest flies by and you are holding your baby safely soon!
August 20th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof6lopez View Post
AMA, that's it! In a nutshell, my placenta does not work as well as younger mama's. I'm a higher risk for aging placenta, placenta abrubtion,(msp, sorry) and any other placenta issues you can think of due to my age (42)
Very interesting there's always something I guess! I have another friend that was told she'll need growth scans bc with ivf you can have placental insufficiency.

I'm glad you're baby is checking out perfectly Lori

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search