Fur Babies

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By AimeeD041727

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2013, 08:29 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let's see some pictures of your fur babies!!

This is Jake and he was pissed about the hat.

This is Pepper

And this is Emma, my big fat golden retriever.
EverydayJoy and Ame C like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 21st, 2013, 11:04 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Your pups are adorable Melissa. I love the big fat golden retriever. Reminds me of a dog my aunt used to have that I was absolutely in love with.

Here is our wild little pomeranian, Barktholomew. Not much of a guard dog because he loves everyone. Taking him on walks is a little frustrating because he wants to go up to EVERYONE and meet them. Although you can't see me in this picture, Barktholomew and I were hanging out in bed together. It was storming out and we were both waiting for daddy to get home and save us. I think I was about 8 or 9 months pregnant in this picture... but all you can see is my hand and part of my leg

Of course we have Otis my parrot. We also technically have a cat, Butters, but he only comes home to eat or if the weather is bad. He chooses to be an outdoor kitty. I was looking around on my computer but can't find a single picture of him right now... weird I could have sworn I had some unless they got deleted somehow. Or shoved into some folder, I don't remember. Anyways, he's an orange and white tabby cat. I hardly ever see him in the spring/summer. He starts coming around more often when it gets cold out. We have a doggy door that he comes in and out of whenever he wants. He likes to bring home dead bugs, frogs, roaches!!.... once he brought home a small dead snake OMG and one time he brought a LIVE bird inside. I heard this horrible noise, and saw he had a bird in his mouth and I screamed and smacked him so he would drop it. I don't know if he hurt the bird at all, I didn't see any blood, but I let it go outside and it flew off. He's a gross little kitty, lol. I call him bully cat because he's always outside hunting little creatures.
melissalaw likes this.

August 21st, 2013, 11:29 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is too funny Amy. My little Jake somehow caught a bird one time and it was still alive in his mouth and he was trying to bring it inside. Poor little birdie.

Beautiful little dog Amy!!
Ame C likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 22nd, 2013, 06:21 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls

This is Nutella. We call her Telly for short. She is a Yorkie/Chihuahua mix. She will be 2 in October. She weighs 4 lbs. We rescued her from a hoarder situation. She is so sweet and loving and amazing with the kids.
Ame C likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search