2 Huge Milestones Today.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 05:26 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is such a scary day for me. Today I'm 10w6d. The day we lost our LO in my last pregnancy. Yesterday I agonized over whether my boobs hurt enough or if I had enough nausea compared to the day before. I checked for bleeding everytime I went to the restroom and in between. I second guessed if the stretching and pulling feeling was really a cramp. My stress level is sky high. I prayed all night that this baby is still with us and begged whoever is listening to let us keep it.

It is also my 40th birthday. DH and DS are throwing me a huge party. Honestly, it holds no joy. I'm terrified of the day.

I'm sorry to lay all this on everyone. It's a very stressful day for me.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
September 8th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh doll my thoughts are with you today. I'm sending extra sticky dust and healthy wishes your way. Happy and healthy birthday!

September 8th, 2013, 08:06 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you have to go through today. Besides just being afraid of losing this one, you also have the memories of losing your other little one on this day. What an awful day, I hope it passes very quickly! Lots of hugs it will be easier tomorrow!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
(((Hugs))) for you. I hope the day passes quickly and you find some relaxation.
September 8th, 2013, 07:19 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you got to enjoy some of your Birth Day, and pray that this coming week flys by for you! HAPPY 40TH!!! I was there, a couple of years ago, lol

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

September 9th, 2013, 05:22 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for the support. Once again you stellar ladies pull through for me! Yesterday was a nice day to be surrounded by friends. As hard as it was to not think about being pregnant since no one at the celebration knew.

I have my 12 week US next week. If I can just keep calm (HA!) until then. For all the complaining I do about nausea, I worry when I don't have it and hope it continues until then to reassure me that I'm still pregnant. What a fickle woman I am!

Lori, everyone says 40 is the new 20. But I woke this morning with a neck ache, back ache and a hurt foot from all the work I did the last two days preparing for my party. I didn't have this many aches when I was 20. How's the 4th decade treating you?
humnck likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
September 9th, 2013, 06:09 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad that yesterday is over for you and I hope your ultrasound comes quickly. What day is your scan? I know for me I hate the nausea but just like you I start to worry when it gets better. I'm finally starting to feel baby move more so now I'm ready for the nausea to go away. I'll be praying for a great scan for you.
lelila likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 9th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you were having a rough day. Happy belated birthday! I hope this week flies by!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search