The Fatigue is setting in.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2013, 12:29 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember the fatigue setting in around 3 mos when I was expecting my son. I was much younger then, and was not nearly as busy as I am now.

I am falling asleep at work. I'm working right now in fact, and I'm yawing in customers' ears, falling asleep in between calls and even closing my eyes when waiting for a customer to complete a task. Not Good.

I am working 9+ hours at my job right now, plus my farm and house chores and DS started soccer. We are harvesting too, so I have a lot of canning/freezing to do. But I am getting to bed by 9:30 - 10 and I'm sleeping to 5:30 AM (minus bathroom breaks). I just can't seem to feel rested. This is not a good omen for later in the pregnancy!

Who else is fighting the fatigue?

Wife to Big Bull 41
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
September 10th, 2013, 01:10 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow you are one busy lady! I can see why you feel tired. I'm sorry, that really sucks. I hope it lifts soon!
I was super tired in the first trimester with both pregnancies. I never got a "burst of energy" in the second tri, but I did feel less tired.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm right there with you. It wasn't too bad when I was pregnant last time because all I had was Jackson and he has always been such a great napper but now that I am taking care of 2 of them it is really taking it's toll. I also work full time so I don't get too much sleep at night. I sleep about like you although lately I've been going to bed around 9:00 and sleeping until 5:30 am. and jackson just started t-ball so while I enjoy it, it is wearing me out.

I feel exhausted and I don't even do half of what you do so I know you are really tired. I never really got that second trimester energy. I got just a little but not like I did in my last pregnancies.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 10th, 2013, 02:40 PM
I can't imagine being pregnant and taking care of a little one much less two little ones. How do you do it and work full time?

Out of curiosity, what is second trimester energy? I have no clue what that is.

Wife to Big Bull 41

September 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Some people say you get a "burst of energy" in your second trimester. Basically I think what it is (for some people) is that they're so dog tired in their first trimester, that when the fatigue lifts somewhat in the second tri they feel so much better.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 10th, 2013, 06:13 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
You are very busy! I seem to have fatigue from conception. It is only 6ish right now and I have been yawning for an hour just waiting for Marsi's bed time so I can go lay down. I don't remember being this tired with Marsi until my later trimesters. I am really nervous about later pregnancy with this one! And, Marsi is a great sleeper/napper. I think most of mine comes from being sick all the time though.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 11th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
I seem to have fatigue from conception.

LOL!!

Wife to Big Bull 41

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: