Friday Fun

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2013, 07:37 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you do for fun? Do you have any hobby's?

Before our kids were born Dh and I would go hiking in the Smoky Mountains almost every weekend. that was the most fun ever. Since having kids we rarely go hiking any more. I do look forward to when they get older and we can take them hiking with us.

Now for fun I just like to hang out with my kids. We play games, swing outside and play t-ball with my 4 year old. i do love to workout so I try to get in a workout everyday so I can have some me time. I also love to read but I don't get to do that as often as I like.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 20th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to love to scrapbook, but once DD got old enough to want to 'help' I stopped doing it (hope to pick it back up someday). We love to hike, kayak, and go to the beach (though right now I'm taking it easy), oh and snorkeling. We're pretty outdoorsy people. And something fun we try to do a few times a year is go to the drive in theater to watch a double feature. I do like to do puzzles (suduko, crosswords, etc). And my DD is really into board games right now so we've been doing lots of those.

September 20th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Fun? Hahah... We are so boring!!!

Going out to eat is fun for us, lol. Going out to watch a movie or playing video games. I think most of our "fun" comes from being together. DH works a lot and we really enjoy each other's company. We could be doing nothing at all, but as long as he's home with me it's fun. We used to go fishing back when we had more free time but we haven't gone in about 3 years. I do some crafty stuff sometimes. Loom knitting, cross stitching, just recently pulled out the sewing machine. Whatever little pinterest projects I see that seem fun. I made a wine bottle light that turned out REALLY cool. I gave it to my sister for her birthday last week.... I really wish I would have taken a picture of it.
September 20th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like to crochet. I try not to do too much unless I'm making something for someone else. I read a lot too. My hubby likes to go to the shooting range, so I go with him sometimes. Haven't been in a while. We're both super busy and our schedules don't match up very well.
September 22nd, 2013, 10:35 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now fun for me is reading. It's something I can pick up and put down in a hurry, so that makes it easy. I'm reading a book by Farley Mowat. I loved his book "The Dog Who Wouldn't Be" in grade school and I just had the thought to check out other stuff he's written. I was not disappointed, either!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search