Three for Thursday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2013, 06:07 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For the mommies: What size shoe is baby?
What size diaper is your baby wearing?
What size clothes is your baby wearing?

For the mommies-to-be: Have you written a birth plan?
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant?
How far do you live from where you deliver?

For the mommies: What size shoe is baby? Jacob now wears a 5 1/2 but he really needs new shoes so I'm going Saturday to get him re-measured and get him some new shoes.
What size diaper is your baby wearing? size 4
What size clothes is your baby wearing? 18 months

For the mommies-to-be: Have you written a birth plan? no. I have never written a birth plan for any of my delivers.
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? I used to workout more and now I just don't as much energy.
How far do you live from where you deliver? I live about 45 minutes from where I'll deliver.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
September 26th, 2013, 06:46 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
What size shoe is baby? I haven't put shoes on him yet.
What size diaper is your baby wearing? He wears a size 3 diaper.
What size clothes is your baby wearing? He is wearing 6-9month clothes.

September 26th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both of my 2 older kids are out of diapers DS wears a size 12 mens shoe, and DD wears a size 9 womens shoe!

For the mommies-to-be:
Have you written a birth plan? No, at this stage we're just focused on getting to the next appt.
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? Very much so, especially with the SCH they want me to basically do nothing but walk right now. So no kayaking, exercising, sex, etc.
How far do you live from where you deliver? About 30 mins (if traffic isn't bad). The hospital is about 20 miles away.

September 26th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Have you written a birth plan? No I'm going to be vocal about what I want and I don't have too many demands. Basically all I strongly care about is no epi (hoping I can handle the pain again), I want to delay cord clamping, and no formula or pacifiers. OH and I'm keeping my placenta to encapsulate it.

Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? Yes and no. We don't "fool around" as much as we usually do because we are both paranoid. I'm probably more active now then I was before getting pregnant, but a lot of that has to do with trying to get everything ready to move (which by the way is looking like it will have to wait until February. I don't like the idea of not getting proper prenatal care during the last few weeks because I'm waiting on paperwork and insurance stuff to be transferred).

How far do you live from where you deliver? 20 to 30 mins depending on traffic.

September 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Just keep breathing.
Have you written a birth plan? No- I'm barely 7 weeks. And after 3 losses, I don't have it in me to plan anything. I don't think I'm going to really accept this is happening until someone starts shouting at me as they shoot out from between my legs
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? Well, unfortunately yes, since I first conceived last summer. I've cut WAY down on the amount of physical activity I do, and have gained 15 pounds in the last year. I know you can still exercise and so on while pregnant- most of my slacking came from the physical stress of miscarrying and grieving.
How far do you live from where you deliver? Probably 20 minutes- 30 if city traffic is bad.
September 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the mommies-to-be: Have you written a birth plan? Nope, but I have been thinking a lot lately about what I would like.
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? Not really. I was exercising more over the summer, but the pool I was using to swim is now closed. I'm so bad about doing anything else.
How far do you live from where you deliver? ~20-30 minutes.
September 26th, 2013, 04:35 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the mommies: What size shoe is baby? He's almost 8 yrs old. Boys size 2
What size diaper is your baby wearing? No diapers.
What size clothes is your baby wearing? Boys 7

For the mommies-to-be: Have you written a birth plan? No plan. Just getting to the next appt right now.
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? No. We pretty much pretend we're not pregnant, kind of a defense mechanism incase the worst happens.
How far do you live from where you deliver? 40 min. Same hospital as DS.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
September 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What size shoe is baby? Reagan is wearing a toddlers 9 and Addy is in a 4.5/5.
What size diaper is your baby wearing? Addy wears a 4.
What size clothes is your baby wearing? Reagan wears a 4/5T and Addy is in 18 months

September 27th, 2013, 03:07 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
For the mommies: What size shoe is baby? Toddler 8
What size diaper is your baby wearing? Day 5 night 6
What size clothes is your baby wearing? 3T

For the mommies-to-be: Have you written a birth plan? Never wrote one with M won't this time either.
Have your normal activities changed since you got pregnant? Less sex because of being sick. That is about it.
How far do you live from where you deliver? 20ish minutes

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search