I'm here... **pics added**

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 2 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 1 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2013, 03:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I miss you all so much! I'm still working full time at least till the tenth.

Remember my symptomless pregnancy? Well apparently that is a thing of the past! I'm exhausted for some reason now that I'm in the second trimester. At night I can hardly hold my head up, and I'm so tired my bones are aching!

I had bleeding again this week and headed into the ER. They couldn't pinpoint where the blood was coming from or why it happened but I did get to see the baby on an ultrasound. He or she knows how to suck his/her thumb! Wow! I was really mesmerized by the ultrasound. It was so fun to watch the baby just hanging out in there. The bleeding makes me fairly anxious and I wish I wasn't still having cramps on a daily basis.

So that's my update. I have a US and a belly pic that I hope I can get up tonight. I just thought I'd update and say yes, I'm still here! Sorry for the novel!

Here is a pic of my belly at 14 weeks:

URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/AnnaBonana84/media/31a03cc0-1da8-4b26-b1c6-b78c380ccd62_zps4f22422d.jpg.html][/URL]

And baby:

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/An...e64a.jpg.html][/URL]
EverydayJoy, Ame C and MelChicago like this.

Last edited by AnnaBonana; October 5th, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
October 3rd, 2013, 04:20 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I wish your cramping would go away along with the bleeding! That must be so stressful But I am happy to hear that baby is doing fine and blissfully unaware of the worries you are experiencing. ((hugs)) can't wait to see a thumb sucking picture

October 3rd, 2013, 05:51 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your still here and glad baby is doing good. I hate that your bleeding. I know that the bleeding can scare the crap out of you but atleast you did get the u/s and see that baby was doing good. I got an u/s picture of my first sucking his thumb and the little monster still sucks his thumb at the age of 4. We are trying right now to get him to stop. Not easy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 3rd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you got the u/s. I to had gone to the ER a few weeks ago for some (in my case spotting). Welcome back to the boards.

October 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you are doing well! I wish you weren't bleeding/cramping.
October 3rd, 2013, 08:20 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That must be so scary to be bleeding. Sucks that they can't explain why, but I'm really glad you got to see your cute little bub sucking that thumb. How sweet! I hope the bleeding and cramping subsides very soon and you can relax a little.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 6th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. The bleeding is scary of course but I'm glad they did an ultrasound and I got to see little baby. I'm calling the baby Tiny for now. I can't believe I made it to fifteen weeks! I'm still not really showing... I was hoping I would have an actual baby bump by now.

I bought a home Doppler and it is a lot of fun! This little baby is so active, I can only get the heartbeat for a little while, then it moves and I have to find it again. I was listening yesterday and DH started talking.... Heartbeat went from 138 to 146! So cute!

Three more days of full time work then back to call in. I'm exhausted but glad I got this six week contract. Looking forward to being more active on the board!
Ame C and Boos Moo like this.
October 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Awww adorable!!!

October 6th, 2013, 07:20 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Cute pictures!!!

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

October 6th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow you're Tiny is to cute sucking that thumb.

October 6th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh How Cute!!!!!
New Baby Boy Born March 24. Our second miracle!
October 6th, 2013, 11:22 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw I love the picture!! Little thumb...so cute!
You aren't hardly showing at all! Skinny minny! With my first I didn't show for a long time, it felt like, C'mon, I want to see that belly! Then I just got big fast toward the end.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 6th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I do wish I was showing more! I also want to start wearing maternity jeans because they are so comfy, LOL. I feel like I have a big Homer Simpson gut but I don't look preggo. However after I have a big dinner my belly balloons out!

I'm in my last week of work now and I was hoping to wear my mat clothes for this week but I tried on a couple of my tops and they just look silly on me. I'll have to wait for my next contract to start before I can wear the comfy clothes!
October 7th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay for a great u/s, that is such a great pic!!

I am sorry you are cramping and bleeding, that stinks. I hope that passes quickly!
AnnaBonana likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search