Reymundo Enrique 10/7/2013 Birth Story

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By momof8lopez
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By sandel07

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...10-7-13-a.html (Reymundo Enrique 10/7/13)

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 11th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Bless you Lori! I couldn't fight back the tears while reading Rey's birth story. I'm still crying and replaying the story in my mind. I'm speechless, but sooooo grateful that you and your baby boy are alive and healthy! There were angels watching over you two that day. I want to type out so much more for you, about how relieved I am and how blessed you are, but I need to go have a crying break down in the bathroom.

I know it's silly to say I love people online that I have never met, but I love you ladies!! I don't think I could handle it if things would have turned out differently for you. I'm so very thankful!!! ((((BIG HUGS))))
humnck likes this.

October 11th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Did they explain why you were hemorrhaging so badly?

October 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You brought tears to my eyes as well. I'm so glad that you are both ok and that you had that strong intuition to stay and get the second opinion. Wishing you and your little one lots of love and a speedy recovery.

October 11th, 2013, 01:20 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh Lori. Tears here too. I can't imagine how you must have felt. I am sooo glad the head doctor listened to you and that you already had the epi in at the time the baby's heart stopped, so that they were able to get him out right away without hurting you in the process. You poor thing! I am so glad it turned out ok because that sounds like it was terrifying! Hugs to you and your precious LO. I bet your husband is counting his blessings to have both of you alive.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 11th, 2013, 01:40 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame C View Post
Did they explain why you were hemorrhaging so badly?
Almost complete placenta abruption, silent. No pain, no intense contractions. When they did the c-section, the top of the placenta was still intact, 3/4 of it had abrubted.

I had a very close cousin who lost her little girl at 39wks due to abrubtion, hers was silent as well......just bleeding at home and thought she was in labor. This was over 7yrs ago, but I replay her story in mind for all of my last 4 pregnancy's, knowing I was at risk myself due to age and previous smoking history.She was 40yrs old when she lost her daughter, Im 42yr old......

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 11th, 2013, 02:36 PM
That's so unbelievably scary!!!

October 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So scary! I'm glad you stayed in the hospital and everything turned out okay!
October 11th, 2013, 09:41 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Lori!! That's just insane. Scary isn't a strong enough word!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 14th, 2013, 06:29 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lori I am so glad that you and baby Rey are ok. I can't even imagine how scary that was for both you and Jerry. So glad that you demanded to stay in the hospital.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 14th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad that you had the intuition to stay and that they finally listened to you and let you! That is so scary, my aunt's friend lost her life to complete abruption, her baby survived. It is just so sudden and so scary, I am so happy that you made it through and that you are here to share your story!

I hope you find something to help with the emotions and fear and depression, I can't even imagine what you must be going through and am sure that everyone that goes through anything like that suffers from the same. I don't know if there is a board on JM that can help, other ladies that have gone through something similar, but maybe talking will help, maybe it won't. I just hope that you find something that does help! We are always here to listen!

October 14th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lori- congratulations on your son.
Thank you for sharing such a detailed intimate story.

I'm so terribly sorry that you had an abruption. What a scary and traumatic thing to go through. My thoughts are with you as you cope with the PTSD of this scary, scary experience.
Hugs---

October 16th, 2013, 05:49 PM
sandel07's Avatar Veteran
Lori, I am so happy that you insisted on staying. Thank god your both well.
Ame C likes this.
Miracle baby Ella arrived Mar 22, 2013
6 losses at 4 to 7 weeks (feb 05, July 10, Oct 10, April 11, Oct 11 Feb 2012)

No explanation for losses

October 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I am so happy everything turned out the way it did. This just makes my stomach hurt thinking about it. Thank you for sharing your story.
October 17th, 2013, 01:54 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I am so sorry you had to go through that... And I'm glad a good nurse was on!

I work in Labor and Delivery and if someone is bleeding that late we hardly send them home. I'm surprised they wanted too! Good for putting your foot down and staying. Placenta issues are the worst. Whenever someone comes in gushing blood I just run back to the OR. We almost always section them.

I'm so glad you and your baby boy are safe. <3

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
October 18th, 2013, 08:56 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I could not read it all... I am sitting here crying. I am glad I know the outcome and that you and your sweet baby are ok. I will read more later.

****** sucks that you went through all that.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search