May I join?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By Schofield06
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By Danielle80

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Super Mommy
Hello lovely ladies,

I am back again! I suffered my third pregnancy loss on August 9th at 9 weeks and 4 days! Had to have a D&C done the same day! Very heart-breaking moment. At my follow up appointment they said everything went back to normal and we were good to go on trying again!! SO and I were on the fence on trying and not trying back and forth after our loss....we finally decided we would wait and let my body heal and emotionally grieve and emotionally prepare for future pregnancy...and guess what?? I fell PREGNANT! It was shocking and unexpected but a true miracle! We are truly blessed and we hope that this is a sticky little bean.

As you know, I have suffered 3 pregnancy losses so far. How can I stay calm and be happy with this pregnancy(that I feel truly blessed about) when I am constantly worrying I will lose another one? Any little thing brings fear into my eyes. I have had my fair share of losses and they kill me inside! I miss my babies so much. I love them with all my heart. I never thought growing up, I would experience a pregnancy loss but I did...3 times. How can I enjoy my pregnancy ladies? I am looking for some tips and advice from those who have experienced the same thing!

Oh and here is my test pictures, I bet you all are just dying to see!!

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 11th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I'm so sorry for your losses. Welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope this is your rainbow baby! It's hard being pregnant after a loss because there are so many worries and fears going through our heads. Sometimes it's hard to find joy in the little things when we fear what the big picture may hold for us. It's scary and hard to cope with! Just try your best not to stress and enjoy every moment you can. Take is day by day or minute by minute. There really is no perfect advice. I know personally, when things are getting hard for me, I try to keep my mind busy the best I can.

Congrats again. I wish you a very happy and very healthy 9 months!!!
pixie23 likes this.
October 11th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sending sticky baby dust your way. Congrats.

I too have suffered 3 losses previously and it's devestating and heartbreaking. And yeah, I worry way more each time I get pregnant. I just try to remember to focus on the positive and be happy that right now I'm pregnant. I still worry everyday about how the little bean is doing. And I agree with Ame - keeping busy when I start to let the bad worrying thoughts in helps (I've been working on organizing my craft area and getting some crafty projects hopefully going soon).
Good luck to you and welcome to the board.
pixie23 likes this.

October 11th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! So sorry for your losses. It's so scary to be pregnant again after loss. I still worry that's something has gone wrong often. Like the other ladies said I try to keep busy and distract myself when I get that way. I wish you a happy and healthy rainbow baby!
pixie23 likes this.
October 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you ladies for the tips, advice and more! I am looking forward to getting to know you and being a part of this board again!!!

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 11th, 2013, 09:45 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and so sorry to hear about your losses. I ditto what the other ladies said already, and to add to it, pretty much just expect that there are going to be days where you may be freaking out, days where you just "know" something awful is going to happen, days where you don't know what you were thinking getting pregnant again...but emotions do not dictate the outcome of your pregnancy. So just ride it out as best you can until you can hold your precious little one in your arms. Take it one day at a time. And don't beat yourself up if you "waste" a lot of time worrying. I use waste loosely because I know it's not wasted...it just feels like it. Wishing you a H&H 9 months!
pixie23 likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks

October 13th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love seeing lines!! That FRER is beautiful!!! congrats!
pixie23 likes this.

October 13th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you

October 14th, 2013, 06:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!! You have gotten some pretty good advice. We are here for you to help you through. I saw your other post and I am hoping that everything is ok with you and your baby.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 14th, 2013, 06:18 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
Congrats! Praying for your sticky bean!! I think the ladies gave you some great advice! We are here for you!!

October 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prayers for your Sticky Bean Pixie! I wish I had a magic wand to make all our fears vanish. Unfortunately we are all jaded now, and worry each day will be the last day we have with our LO.

I just try to enjoy the time I have with my new LO. I understand that there are no guarantees in life, not with my car, my house, my kid's soccer shoes or anything else, and I try to enjoy each moment I have with my LO. It's so hard. Trying to stay positive - it's incredibly hard.

Again, Prayers to you and tons of Sticky Dust to you.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 14th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome! You have gotten some great advice! Losses are hard, being pregnant after a loss can be even harder, because you are dealing with both the grief of a loss or losses and the worry of the new pregnancy. I agree, try to keep yourself busy, it's hard, but it can help tremendously!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search