Not feeling much symptoms!! Normal?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By pixie23

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Super Mommy
I am not feeling much pg symptoms and wondering if it's normal!! Honestly, I am freaking out. My last pregnancy, I didn't feel much and I ended up losing the baby.

Here are my symptoms:
*Pressure like cramps, sometimes pinching like cramps
*Feeling flutters
*Nauseous...sometimes, rarely or on occasions
*Heartburn...sometimes
*Headaches

Not much, but a few. Boobs are not sore... But, sex is a little uncomfortable.

What are your thoughts on this?

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 11th, 2013, 09:46 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's a little early for any symptoms really! most ladies say the morning sickness doesn't ramp up until 6 weeks. I think it sounds like you have some great symptoms there for so early in pregnancy. Hang in there!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very normal. And symptoms come and go like crazy for some of us. Sore boobs one week, gone a week, back a week. Same with nausea and all the other symptoms. My last pregnancy (we lost in Jan), I had symptoms and still lost the baby. So having 'normal' pregnancy symptoms or not doesn't mean much. I didn't start getting symptoms this time until around 6 weeks.

October 12th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Just remember, every pregnancy is unique - even for the same woman! I didn't get full-blown sick-to-my-stomach-oh-geez-im-really-pregnant symptoms until I was 8 weeks along. It takes time for the body to build up enough hormones to feel 'really' pregnant. Although I have heard of some women being sick right away or throughout their pregnancy.

I know it's hard, especially after a loss, but the best thing to do is not worry about it. Unless you are having bleeding you are probably okay.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
October 14th, 2013, 06:11 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Completely normal. You are still very early. I never have any symptoms that early so sounds like things are going good.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 14th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, still early for symptoms. I know it's stressful!
October 15th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto PP. My first pregnancy I didn't get symptoms until almost 16 weeks, and they lasted until delivery. The last pregnancy, I had some symptoms. This time around, full blown at 6 weeks. When they say every pregnancy is different, they mean it!

Hang in there!
New Baby Boy Born March 24. Our second miracle!
October 15th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you ladies

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM
How are you feeling today?

October 16th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When I was pregnant with my daughter I felt a little extra tired around 4, 5 & 6 weeks. Week 7 is when the morning sickness (24 HOUR SICKENSS FOR ME) hit. It didn't end until about week 12 lol I think it's normal not to feel any symptoms if your early. There are women who have no symptoms except weight gain their whole pregnancy LOL one of my close friends was this way with both of her pregnancies...
October 16th, 2013, 04:20 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Im very early too. 4 weeks ish and only my boobs hurt. Nothing else. I think your fine.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
October 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Super Mommy
Oh, my boobs are hurting OUT of NOWHERE lol and I threw up once today.... chocolate poptart didn't settle well and made me sick So, I am sure I am hiting the morning sickness very soon. ha
EverydayJoy and Ame C like this.

October 16th, 2013, 07:45 PM
The one time I am happy to hear someone is sick!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search