How far along is everyone?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By pixie23
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone, I just joined you today and was just curious where everyone is in their pregnancy.

I am 3 weeks 5 days. I'm so early that I feel like I shouldn't even know I'm pregnant yet lol which makes me nervous!

Ame C I am waiting to hear from you!!!! LOL!
Ame C likes this.
October 16th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Just keep breathing.
I'm 9 weeks 4 days by LMP/ovulation (I have textbook 28-day, O on day 14 cycles). At my last ultrasound last week, baby was measuring 2 days ahead though
cortln likes this.
October 16th, 2013, 10:36 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 21 weeks 3 days but baby has always measured big. I think he's about 5 or 6 days ahead.

I believe Amy is around 27 weeks. Seems like she was 6 weeks ahead of me.
cortln likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
13 weeks and 3 days here. Welcome cortln.

October 16th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
19 weeks 2 days today.
October 16th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Can you believe I'm already almost 28 weeks?! At my last ultrasound (19 weeks) baby was measuring almost a full week ahead. I'm not sure when I get another ultrasound. Hopefully soon because I have been having all kinds of anxiety here recently. I'm waiting for my head nurse to call me back, she was gone this past week but is supposed to be back tomorrow (Thursday) so that's when I'm supposed to expect her to call me. I had some weird back pains and recently walking has become SUPER painful, like my pelvic bone is spread wide open. I have to admit it's probably all my fault. I have been trying to pack things up to get ready to move and have been lifting heavy stuff... like probably 40+ lbs (please don't shame me, I know it was stupid!) I'm hoping she will schedule an u/s for me, otherwise I think my doctor wants me to wait until 34-36 weeks!!! (I might go coo-coo bananas before then)

I'm not a psychic and I have been wrong about plenty of things in the past, but, I had a feeling with Clyde that he was going to be born around 38 weeks, and he was. NOW, with this pregnancy, I feel like this baby is going to be born earlier than that. I have no idea how early, but I'm worried. Every week that passes now I give a sigh of relief and think to myself "We made it past one more week...."

Enough about me!! I'm so happy for you Courtney and praying so hard this is your happy, healthy, beautiful rainbow baby!! I want this so badly for you!!
cortln likes this.

October 16th, 2013, 03:46 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amy, can I just say, especially after reading Lori's story and what happened to her---TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! Don't let any doctors try to talk you out of what you know in your heart. Like everyone says, mother knows best. I hope that you don't let your (sometimes rude) doctor talk you out of anything you feel should be done. Put up a stink if you have to, go to ER and fake something, you know? Do what you need to because your baby can't advocate for himself. All he can do is give Mama a "nudge" in the right direction.
Ame C likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 16th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Also another option Ame would be if you can't get in with your doctor for an u/s and really want one maybe go to one of those places (around here they start at $55 it seems) that does them. Just a thought (I've been thinking of going myself cause I'm a nervous wreck). I know they don't offer medical advice, but for me at least I'd know baby was still wiggling.
But I totally agree with Joy about trusting your instincts.
Ame C likes this.

October 16th, 2013, 05:23 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am 15 weeks. Congratulations!!!
cortln likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 16th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome and CONGRATS again hehe I am roughly around 4 weeks and 3 days
cortln likes this.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 17th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's good to see all these familiar "faces" I love the TTCAL board but it was so sad a lot of the time. I'm hoping none of us need to return because of another loss.
October 17th, 2013, 06:13 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amy I hope that they give you another ultrasound to ease your anxiety. I know when my anxiety starts building up an ultrasound will help fix it for a few weeks or so. I've actually been glad that our little guy has been so stubborn and won't let the ultrasound tech see what they need to see. I want to know his heart is ok but since he won't let them get a good look I have gotten more ultrasounds which have been nice.

And I agree with Joy go with your instincts. Mother's instincts are usually right.
Ame C likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search