New to this board, and joining cautiously...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By JackieV
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By kaylakay

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2013, 04:58 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI! My name is Jackie and I just got my BFP on October 11! This is my third pregnancy, but still working on our first child.

DH and I had been NTNP since October 2012, after marrying in June, 2012. However, we have been together for 11 1/2 years already I was not even expecting to fall pregnant as it hadn't happened in 6 months after going off of BC, but while I was out of town for work (flying, had a few beers, didn't eat well) I realized that I may be pregnant. I had a very early M/C on Memorial Day (may 27, 2013) which happened naturally less than a week after we found out.

Then the first cycle afterwards, I began tracking ovulation and fell pregnant immediately. My OB started tracking my progression with weekly U/S. The baby was growing well and started to generate a heartbeat. By the third scan, we went back and the baby had stopped growing. This was in September, and I had a D&C on September 5, when I was right at 8 weeks

Since then, I was a very bad patient, as you can probably tell by the math, and got pregnant again before letting a full cycle pass ) The downfall....I have no idea how far along I am and don't know when I will go in for my first scan. If you consider the D&C CD1, and if I would have ovulated on or around CD 21 (which was when I ovulated on the month I tracked) then it seems a due date would be mid- to late-June, 2014.

I had my Betas drawn starting last friday, because I wanted to catch it early, as well as my progesterone, on Dr's orders. OB prescribed me Promethium 100mg, 3x daily to hopefully help this pregnancy.
HCG 1 = 19 (10/11)
HCG 2 = 48 (10/13)
Progesterone = 13.6

I found this board, by seeing a few othEr familiar faces from the TTCAL board. After having 2 miscarriages this year already, I am soooo nervous I was irresponsible and got pregnant too quickly, just to have another miscarriage. On the other hand, I am happy also because it may be a sign that everything will go well. I am just nervous, and cautious and happy, all at the same time.

Sorry for being so long winded, but I was up half the night thinking, stressing, being anxious. Just needed to get it out out of my brain somehow.... And DH thinks I am crazy

Thanks for reading!
geogeek and cortln like this.
October 17th, 2013, 05:42 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I had low progesterone with this pregnancy also and my dr put me on the prometheium and when he checked it about a week after I started my progesterone was at 26 so hopefully yours will go up significantly also.

With my last child I got pregnant the cycle after my D & C and 9 months later I gave birth to my sweet baby Jacob so hopefully the same will happen to you.

I'm so sorry about your losses but I'm praying that this is your rainbow baby. So glad you are joining us. we are here if you need us.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 17th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Thank you! And I'm happy to hear your experience led to a beautiful baby I'm really really trying to hold out hope that this will be mine!
October 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to this part of the board Jackie. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months and lots of sticky dust.

October 17th, 2013, 10:17 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Oh,Oh, OH!!!!! Congratulations!!!! All crossables cross that the progesterone works for you!!!! So excited for you!!
JackieV likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 17th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Thanks Rachel! I take you remember me from the April DDC? :-) in hoping this is the one!

And I'm happy to have read your update! The picture looks wonderful
October 17th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats and Welcome

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 17th, 2013, 11:18 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
April as well as TTCAL. I am SOOOOO excited for you!
JackieV likes this.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 17th, 2013, 12:42 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Your HCG numbers are fabulous! They more than doubled! That is an awesome sign!

I had 3 losses before I had my beautiful daughter whom is now 16 months and is crawling all over me right now and trying to type of my laptop. Hehe. Tons of ladies here have had success stories.

I am now pregnant again, hoping for the best!

Congrats on your baby! And I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
JackieV likes this.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
October 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrat's! I hope this is your rainbow! This is my third pregnancy and the first one to make it past 8 weeks. I'll be half way there (20 weeks) on Monday.
October 17th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Welcome! Wishing you a very happy and very healthy 9 months. Praying this is your rainbow baby, you more than deserve it!
October 17th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Thank for all of the kind words ladies!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search