Wedded Wednesday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2013, 05:55 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do weddings make you cry?
Have you ever been a Bridesmaid?
Do you dance at weddings?
Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married?

Do weddings make you cry? Not normally but when I'm pregnant everything makes me cry
Have you ever been a Bridesmaid? Once for my best friend.
Do you dance at weddings? Yes
Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married? I guess you could say our wedding was a medium size wedding. I think we had around 75 guests.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 23rd, 2013, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do weddings make you cry? in person no, on tv yes LOL

Have you ever been a Bridesmaid? once

Do you dance at weddings? only if i've had a few drinks

Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married? We had about 125 guests.... I would consider that small...?
October 23rd, 2013, 06:42 AM
Just keep breathing.
Do weddings make you cry? Yes
Have you ever been a Bridesmaid? Yes, just once for a college friend. I was also the "guest book attendant" for my sister-in-law a few years ago. It was a somewhat ridiculous job, but I appreciated her efforts to include me while my DH was a groomsman.
Do you dance at weddings? Yep!
Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married? I had no wedding- we went to the courthouse! Then we had 2 big parties- one was a family dinner at a Mexican restaurant in my hometown (close to my DH's hometown) and the other was in the city where we live now- we rented out a bar and celebrated with all our friends.

Last edited by MelChicago; October 23rd, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
October 23rd, 2013, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do weddings make you cry? Not really...although if they are saying something sweet or including a passed loved one I do get teary.

Have you ever been a Bridesmaid? Yes, many times, for my sister, SIL, and a few friends. ANyone need a dress...lmao!

Do you dance at weddings? Yes, I do, I like to dance but I also like to watch some of the ridiculousness that some people call dancing...I'm so mean

Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married? I would consider it a semi big wedding, but not huge...we had 160 guests, but we invited 300 - I knew they wouldn't all be able to come because we got married out of town on a Sunday...evil of me, but that was the only way to keep the numbers down We both have HUGE families!

October 23rd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do weddings make you cry? Nope.
Have you ever been a Bridesmaid? Once.
Do you dance at weddings? Yes.
Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married? To me anything over 20 people is big - LOL. So to me some of you gals have huge weddings Mine was super small (the way DH and I wanted it). It was DH, DS, and I with DD in my tummy. My parents were both already passed away by then and DH and I had been handfasted for 16 years already when we got 'married'. We keep our handfasting date as our anniversary and I don't think either of us remember our actual 'wedding' date, we just know what month it was because I was 6 months pregnant at the time.

October 23rd, 2013, 11:38 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Do weddings make you cry? I haven't been to many and the only one I cried at was my own.
Have you ever been a Bridesmaid? For my brothers is all.
Do you dance at weddings? Nope. Usually, the weddings for my church don't include the dancing dinner portion. Definitely some do, but none that I have gone to.
Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married? Very small ceremony in an LDS temple (25ish people). I had our "party" reception the day before the wedding and it was more like an open house so a lot of people came Maybe a hundred. We also had a small luncheon after the ceremony for people who couldn't be at the ceremony, and it was lunch time (40ish people).

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by geogeek; October 23rd, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
October 23rd, 2013, 05:00 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do weddings make you cry?
Not really
Have you ever been a Bridesmaid?
No
Do you dance at weddings?
When I go with my hubby we dance if there is dancing.
Did you have a big or small wedding, or do you want a big or small wedding if your not married?
We had a small ceremony in an LDS temple also. I think there were less than 10 at mine though. We had a lot of people at the reception. Not sure how many though. I'm pretty bad at estimating that kind of thing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search