Three for Thursday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 2 Post By lelila

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 06:17 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have any pets?
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
What is the weather like where you live today?

Do you have any pets? We have 3 crazy dogs..
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? honestly I don't want any more pets so I don't think I would take anything besides my 3 dogs. With 3 kids and 3 dogs our house if full.
What is the weather like where you live today? it seems that winter has arrived in Tennessee. i woke up this morning to 33 degree weather. We finally turned our heat on last night because it was getting so cold. No rain today but very cold.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 24th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you have any pets? We have 1 dog

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? A monkey, I just love them, but they smell so I'd have to live somewhere where I could have a huge open area for it to roam and be outside

What is the weather like where you live today? It's chilly, 45F and sunny. Only going to hit 54 today...

October 24th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any pets? We have two dogs, boxer - Delilah & min pin -
Auggie.

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? I really really really want a miniature teacup pot bellied pig because they are soooo cute and can be house trained like dogs. I'd also like to have any baby animals - elephant, hippo anything wild and baby LOL I know this is unrealistic but I looooove baby animals, well I love animals period but babies are just so darn cute!!!

What is the weather like where you live today? 41 degrees
October 24th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
We have a cat, dog (pomeranian), fresh water and saltwater fish tank, and a blue and gold macaw parrot.

I LOVE ducks and chickens and all types of birds. I want to move somewhere country enough to where we can have animals like that on our property. I love all animals though.. if there is an animal in need and we have room, we adopt or foster them.

The weather is nice, sunny. It's in the 70's today.
cortln likes this.

October 24th, 2013, 08:34 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Do you have any pets? Yup! 2 kitties. Dexter (7) and Jimmy (4)
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? Probably a lemur. It as on my mind today is why...they are just so cute.
What is the weather like where you live today? Cool and sunny.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 24th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Just keep breathing.
Do you have any pets? I have a mean old man cat (he's 14!) and a sweet 5 year old female greyhound.

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? Honestly, I don't know. I love having a cat. I think I like having a cat more than having a dog (though I love my dog). I guess I'm not terribly creative- the first thing my mind goes to when I think of exotic pets is how to deal with their poop.

What is the weather like where you live today? Chilly! It was in the 30s when I woke up, won't get much over 40 today. Sunny, though. I like it! I like bundling up.
cortln likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any pets? Um yes indeed. 2 dogs, both rescues. One is a pit bull, black lab, Australian shepard mix, she's extra sweet, the other is supposed to be a pointer, pit bull mix (though we see no pit in his looks, he's extra dopey). 2 cats (no idea what kind, one black, he's a sweet boy, the other a tabby, she's moody). 2 California desert tortoises, 1 Florida gopher tortoise, 3 African spur side tortoises. 4 bantam Cochin chickens, and 10 larger mixed breed chickens. *adding* Forgot our pond turtle - she's a painted turtle of some sort (she just showed up one day).
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why? I'd love a wolf or bobcat, but since that's unrealistic I'd like some wood ducks.
What is the weather like where you live today? Cloudy and cool, maybe in the high 60's or low 70's.

Last edited by Boos Moo; October 24th, 2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Forgot a pet.
October 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any pets?

No, but I hope to get a dog soon

Right now, a dog and maybe an outdoor cat. I love animals and really want to train up a puppy. We might get chickens though, so I'd have to get a good dog for chickens and train it very well.

It's chilly, low 50's today for a high. Supposed to be pretty cold tonight, around 30. I'm so glad we have a wood stove in the house, since our heater needs fixed. Just found that out last week.
October 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any pets?
- we have 3 labs and 1 Doberman. 3 of then were rescues

- horses!! We want horses and goats so badly! We will have them one day, the neighbors just need to sell us their 4 acres so we will have 7 acres for all the animals

- so cold! It was a high of 37 all day and super cold tonight :/ winter in NWI has arrived!
October 25th, 2013, 06:32 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have 2 beagles, a male and a female, both under the age of 4.
We have 2 cats, sisters I rescued 10+ years ago when I was single.
Goldfish up the wazzoo in multiple tanks
20+ chickens for eggs that we sell
3 turkeys for meat.
And a partridge in a pear tree.
MelChicago and cortln like this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search