Halloween Plans

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2013, 09:16 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you planning on doing tomorrow night? Are you dressing up? Moms what are you dressing your kids up as? Make sure you post pictures on Friday of your little ones all dressed up.

I don't think we are doing much of anything. it is suppose to be raining here. They are having a party at my kids daycare so they can wear their costumes tomorrow to daycare. They will get a ton of candy and some cupcakes and cookies at daycare so I don't think they need much else.

And I don't plan on dressing up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 30th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are just making a couple stops at family member's homes, we'll hang out at my mom's (chili/hotdogs) and pass out candy there. I'll take my daughter to a couple of neighbors but she's only 2, still doesn't really know what's going on.

She's going to be a scarecrow this year. I am making her costume lol I'll try to post a pic friday
October 30th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH and I still haven't decide if we're dressing up or not (but we each have 2 costumes we use yearly so we're set if we decide to). DD is dressing up as a vampire, but she only wants to go look at the houses and decorations (the neighborhood we go to goes all out), she doesn't want to trick-or-treat. We typically go to dinner (like Del Taco) that night. It's fun because the employees are also dressed up.

October 30th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm all boring. I'm going to be working. I may/may not be taking my client to a Halloween party at the office, but he may decide not to go. He's being very particular about the costume he wants to wear and won't go if we can't get it all the way he wants. He's also changed his mind about some parts of it a few times. So we'll see.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search