Friday Five

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What size bed to you have in your master?

Do you and DH usually go to bed at the same time?

How many pets/people sleep in your bed?

What do you wear to bed?

How many pillows do you use?

What size bed to you have in your master? King

Do you and DH usually go to bed at the same time? No he stays up later than me. I'm so tired that I have to go to bed around 9:00 every night.

How many pets/people sleep in your bed? Just DH and I

What do you wear to bed? PJ's

How many pillows do you use? just one.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 1st, 2013, 11:48 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
What size bed to you have in your master? California King sized waterbed.

Do you and DH usually go to bed at the same time? Yes most of the time.

How many pets/people sleep in your bed? Just DH and I.

What do you wear to bed? Not sure if you want the honest answer for this one, but we sleep nakey.

How many pillows do you use? Our pillows are crappy and old, so they are pretty flat and lifeless. I have 3 and DH has 3. It's time to throw them out and upgrade to new fluffy pillows. Actually, it's been time for an upgrade for about a year. It doesn't bother me though because I only use one on top of DH's chest. DH is my main pillow haha.

November 1st, 2013, 01:07 PM
Just keep breathing.
What size bed to you have in your master? King. I'm a terrible sleeper, so it's awesome for our marriage having a huge bed where we can spread out and not disturb eachother with tossing & turning.

Do you and DH usually go to bed at the same time? Usually I'm a bit earlier. Especially while pg- I'm tired!

How many pets/people sleep in your bed? Just DH and I. The dog does not know that climbing onto the bed or couch is a possibility, and I want to keep it that way. Cat comes in to snuggle before I turn the lights out, but then he leaves.

What do you wear to bed? Tank top with shelf bra and pajama pants.

How many pillows do you use? I use 3. DH has 2.
November 1st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size bed to you have in your master? Cal King

Do you and DH usually go to bed at the same time? Rarely (DH works nights and gets home very late so I'm usually in bed. Especially being pg I'm really in bed early).

How many pets/people sleep in your bed?
Depends on the night. Mostly it's just DH and I. Some nights one of the cats sleeps at his feet. Once in awhile DD has night terrors and I put her in bed with me, and now that she's so big DH will usually leave her there and go sleep in her bed. When she was younger he'd pick her up and move her.

What do you wear to bed? Usually a long shirt, but during the warmer summer months usually nothing.

How many pillows do you use? I use 2 to prop myself up for reading. Then when I'm ready to sleep 1 under my head, and 1 between my knees.

November 1st, 2013, 06:23 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What size bed to you have in your master? Queen

Do you and DH usually go to bed at the same time? Usually yes. He goes to bed earlier when he's really tired and has to get up early for work the next morning. I can't go to bed before him. He's always got the computer playing a show and I can't sleep with the noise/light.

How many pets/people sleep in your bed? Just the 2 of us

What do you wear to bed? Pj's

How many pillows do you use? 4. 2 under my head, and 2 between my knees. I added one between my knees since I got pregnant since it hurts my hips if I don't.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search