Saturday Share

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lelila

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So what's everyone got going on this week?

I'm calling to make an appointment with the GD nutrionist on Monday because even with the meds my numbers are slightly high. I'm going to ask my doctor though if I should be testing later than an hour due to my lapband. Since it's slows everything down I figured it might not make my hour numbers accurate (but might be wishful thinking).
Wed. I finally get to see the regular OB (seems so weird to have to wait til 16 weeks to see him).
DD has her usual class day, girl scouts, and bowling league. And we pick up her nuts/candy orders this week.
That's about it. I do want to go to the drive in to see Free Birds playing with Cloudy with a Chance Of Meatballs 2, but I know I wouldn't be able to stay awake for both. But since I've already seen Cloudy 2, might still do it.

November 2nd, 2013, 09:09 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You sound busy. I'm still fighting this migraine, although it's mild enough now that I can do some chores, so I'm slowly chipping away at 3 days worth of dishes, mail, clutter, etc. I just fed the Turkeys, who were SO happy to see me they came RUNNING up the hill to me. So funny. I reminded them not to get too attached because I will be eating them.

I will try to avoid bright lights and loud sounds this weekend. Maybe get a little fishing in this afternoon with DS.
MelChicago and Boos Moo like this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 2nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
Chores really suck when you're not feeling well. To funny about the turkeys. My chickens do the same (but we don't eat them, I'm not brave enough to do the work). Feel better.

November 2nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are all sick over here (except DH, so far anyway), so we are all laying low and the kids are getting extra sleep. No extra sleep for me though because I can't nap during the day (Ethan doesn't take a nap anymore, so I need to be up with him). And Kody still wakes 8-10 times a night so even if I get 9 hours I'm still exhausted! Anywho...hoping this cold goes by fast.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
November 2nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Joy how exhausting! I hope you all feel better soon. To have a schedule like that AND be sick at the same time. I'm applying to the Pope to have you Sainted.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Leia, thank you! You have had a rough time of it too with a migraine and all you have to do. Hope you get to feeling better this weekend!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
November 2nd, 2013, 04:24 PM
Just keep breathing.
This past week I attended a big conference at work (luckily in my town) from Thurs-Sat, and led a presentation for 60 people this morning. So, this afternoon I CRASHED and plan to do as little as possible tomorrow

This upcoming week is (possibly) my NT scan, then just a regular week until Friday night. A good friend I used to work with is turning 50. She is single, never married, and I think she wants a huge blow-out party since she never had a wedding. A few months ago she put together her "birthday party committee" (which I am on) and we all have jobs and it's turning into this giant production. Frankly, I am annoyed. My friend is kind of high-maintenance, and usually I just humor her because she is good company. But it is getting out of hand. I will be glad when Friday is over.
November 2nd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Hoping you ladies feel better, and Mel that you make it through til Saturday without going bonkers.

November 4th, 2013, 06:22 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Joy I still have no idea how you do it. I hope Kody will eventually start sleeping through the night. I do remember Jacob was like that but ours only lasted about 3 months and I still don't know how I got through it. Yours has gone on much longer. How is the homepathic remedy working? is it still going good.

I had a not so fun weekend. Saturday DH had to work all day long so I got up cleaned the house, took the boys for haircuts and grocery shopping. I hate taking both of them to the grocery store. Not alot of fun. But we did go out for the best buttermilk pancakes ever on Saturday night. DH was upset that he had missed it. But both Jackson and I really wanted some pancakes so we went and got some.

and thankfully yesterday I did get some much needed rest. We didn't do much just stayed home and played with the boys so that was nice.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search