Wednesday Water

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant Ladies: are you drinking tons of water to keep yourself hydrated? How much water do you drink each day?

Moms: Do your little ones drink water? Do they like it or drink it because you won't give them something better?

I have been drinking a ton of water. I had a very difficult time in the beginning drinking water but now I am back to loving water. I always shoot for 8 glasses of water each day and sometimes drink more. it helps me so much with any swelling I might have.

I'm pretty lucky both my kids love water. We have never really given them anything other than water or milk so they haven't had much of a choice but when I do give them water they will drink it up. Especially if the cup has ice in it. they love the ice for some reason.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 6th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Just keep breathing.
I'm trying to drink a lot of water, but struggling some. Firstly, I"m still dealing with a lot of nausea (12w4d) and water tends to make me queasy. Secondly, I'm getting pretty bored with it. I got some La Croix flavored bubbly waters which are a bit more fun. Still, I'm committed to doing better.
November 6th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I try to drink a lot of water. I'm not always that good at it. I usually get 2-3 water bottles during work, plus whatever I drink during the morning. Some days I only get a few cups though. I try really hard to drink more, but I just get busy and forget sometimes.
November 6th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never track how much I'm drinking. But I tend to keep a glass of iced water with me pretty much all the time. Or when I'm not to lazy to make it, iced tea. Today I'm having a diet soda (shh). I even have to keep water by my bed because I'll wake up a couple times during the night to drink. I actually forgot to bring water with me to my appt. today and DH laughed at me because I had to buy water (I won't drink out of drinking fountains, creeps me out).

November 6th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I always have at least 6 tall glasses of water but some days I'm really thirsty and drink more than that. I enjoy drinking water but every now and then I have a dry day where I have to force myself to guzzle it down.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search