today - m/s might be back but i don't know

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 2 Post By Leanne78
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By Leanne78

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday I felt awesome, yesterday afternoon I started feeling not so great but I couldn't tell if it was just a belly ache from the hummus I ate or if I were getting m/s back. Last night I ate dinner and just felt blah so I went to bed around 7:30. Woke up this morning feeling pretty ok, dropped my daughter off at daycare and as I was walking out of her classroom it hit me, I felt like I was going to throw up, made it to the parking lot and it happened. It wasn't much because I had a completely empty stomach, I think it was just the vitamin I took with a small drink of water....so then I felt fine again.

Would this be normal for morning sickness??? To feel fine, throw up, feel fine again all within a matter of minutes? I've never had morning sickness like this.
November 14th, 2013, 06:47 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think there is any normal for morning sickness. it can happen anytime, anyway and anywhere. The vitamin on an empty stomach might have been the culprit this morning but being sick last night definitely pregnancy nausea. With my pregnancy with Jacob I very rarely got sick in the morning but every night after dinner you could guarantee that I was going to have my head in the toilet.

Sounds to me like you still got pregnancy nausea going on. I'm sure your little one is in there just growing away. Is your next appointment next week? I know it will help you to see your little one in there just growing away. I hope it's soon.
cortln likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 14th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Was going to say the same thing as Melissa. There really is no "normal". You can feel sick as a dog one minute, wonderful the next, crampy, not crampy, etc. and it is all normal. Hormones fluctuate and symptoms come and go. There's no set pattern for this stuff. Hope your next appointment puts your mind at ease. I know it's hard though. I'm still peeing on at least one stick every day to make sure my line is still there...
melissalaw and cortln like this.

November 14th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep, next Thursday is my appointment. Thanks girls, I think the symptoms are definately still here, just coming and going as everyone keeps telling me. If I knew baby was OK, I'd be happy if they left completely LOL
melissalaw likes this.
November 14th, 2013, 07:11 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Was going to say the same thing as Melissa. There really is no "normal". You can feel sick as a dog one minute, wonderful the next, crampy, not crampy, etc. and it is all normal. Hormones fluctuate and symptoms come and go. There's no set pattern for this stuff. Hope your next appointment puts your mind at ease. I know it's hard though. I'm still peeing on at least one stick every day to make sure my line is still there...
LMAO about the still peeing on a stick. My husband gets so mad at me during early pregnancy because I keep buying pregnancy test. He just can't understand why I have to pee on them several times a day. I guess a man just doesn't understand.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 14th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Yeah, the clerks at the store always look at me weird when I buy several boxes of tests. Like "how many do you really need???"
melissalaw likes this.

November 14th, 2013, 02:34 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I think its fine. I am the exact same way and I saw a heart beating today.

Try to relax mama!

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
November 14th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep. Totally normal for morning sickness.

I used a lot of tests in early pregnancy also. I just did them when my DH wasn't home so he wouldn't tease me about it or get mad. lol
November 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Yeah sounds like M/S to me!
November 16th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine was often like that. Feel fine, need to throw up, then fine again. Sometimes though it'd last all day almost. I think it's gone for me now as I've only had one episode the last week and a half.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search