Mind if I join you?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anothermother

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Girls!

I've peeked in here from time to time but for some reason never made the jump to join. Though, we have had a couple of crazy months in our lives between DH getting laid off, new jobs, moving, baby etc. But as we near the anniversary of our angel baby I really feel like I want to be apart of this group.

I'm Christine, wife to Joe of 7 years. We have Chloe (6), Alexis (4), and Jude born on October 14th, 2013. Our angel baby Everleigh was born December 7th 2012, at 17 weeks. We found out a week before (11/30/12) that she wasn't going to make it. We lost her to a cystic hygroma/ fetal hydrops, most likely related to Turner's syndrome though the tests came back inconclusive.

We were blessed right away with our rainbow baby and that has help a TON with the healing. But, like I said, coming up on her anniversary it's hit me like a ton of rocks again. We are so blessed to have our little Jude, he is an amazing baby and just the love of our live. But... yeah... you girls know.

Pregnancy was a little more rough with Jude just the aches and pains seemed stronger this time. At the end I ended up developing polyhydranmios. So the delivery wasn't quite what I had in mind but it all ended up well and we are doing great. Here is my birth story for Jude. http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ure-heavy.html (Jude Gryffin-- Picture heavy!)

Anyway, I recognize some of you from previous DDCs/TTCAL. I look forward to jumping in here. I don't know why I didn't sooner.
cortln likes this.

November 24th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome. And what a cutie that Jude is.

November 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Hey stranger I've missed you but have checked up on you every now and then to see how you were doing. Jude is such a handsome little guy!

We had Clyde's first birthday a few weeks ago... I think the days leading up to it were the worst. You will break down I'm sure, but I think sometimes crying can be therapeutic and necessary. It doesn't change the pain and heartache though, anniversaries are so hard! Sending my love
November 24th, 2013, 09:32 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl.

Jude is adorable! Welcome!

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
November 24th, 2013, 10:58 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so sorry for the loss of your little girl and welcome you here with a big heart. Your little boy is just angelic, and I love his name! As the days get closer to your little Everleigh's birthday, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a peaceful day of remembering her. I'm sure she is smiling down on you and her little brother with love and blessings for your family.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

November 25th, 2013, 08:07 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! so glad that you are joining us.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl and I know how hard angelversaries can be.

congratulations on your little boy!! So sweet.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 25th, 2013, 09:46 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Christine!!! So happy to see you over here! Congrats on your baby boy, Jude! He is just SO precious! Also, thinking of you as it gets closer to Everleigh's birthday. (((Hugs)))
November 25th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! What a beautiful baby boy! I am so sorry for your loss. I also lost a baby to Turners (determined by chromosomal testing after my D&E), I was about 12 weeks when I found out. That baby was due on my DD's birthday, so that day was a bittersweet day for me. The angelversary is very hard, you are right, unfortunately we do know. I am glad you found your way here, these are great ladies

November 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Can't wait to get to know you all! I forgot my link to Everleigh's blog isn't in my siggy anymore. Here it is if you are interested in her story.

Everleigh Noelle

November 25th, 2013, 12:51 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Christine! I'm sorry you have to be here, but I'm glad you decided to join. I hope you find peace. Jude is absolutely beautiful!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 26th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! SO sorry about the loss of your baby girl. The ladies here are an awesome support during angelversaries and such.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search