Cute little story

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Boos Moo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So DD and I went to GS camp this weekend and upon finding out I have a baby in my tummy one little daisy (she was about 5 I think) asked if she could say hi to the baby. I said yes, you can't really tell a cutie like that no, thinking she'd come touch my belly. But instead she came over, waved at my belly, and said 'hi'. It was to cute.

So so far I've had a couple of people touch my belly, but they've been long time friends, so it's ok. One was my teacher friend who I had been trying to tell for a few weeks (everytime I'm at school she was in meetings), she was so excited she just grabbed my belly. The other was a long time friend who made a special trip (she lives just over 2 hours away) with her girls to see the bump and bring us a present for the baby's room (a Mary Had A Little Lamb wax warmer nightlight). So she comes in and before giving me a hug she rubbed my belly. I looked at her DD (she's 10) and said 'did you see that? Straight to the belly, no hug for me'. So when her DD came to give me a hug she hugged me before the belly, but she still hugged the belly.
melissalaw and Ame C like this.

November 25th, 2013, 08:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sweet little girl. Guess she thought the baby could see her waving.

I have had alot of people touching my belly. I don't mind if they are close friends and I usually say ok if somebody asks me but there are some that just touch without asking and that just drives crazy. Glad you've just had close friends try to touch yours.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 25th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Awwwe!! Kids are so stinkin CUTE!!
My mom, one of my sisters, DH and best friend are the only people besides my doctor and nurse (of course) to touch my belly. I'm glad no random people have come up to me and touched or said anything weird to me this time. I never had any randoms touch my belly but I have gotten some of those unwanted comments we all try to avoid. Like 2 different men told me Clyde was going to be a girl. One was after I already knew he was a boy and I just smiled and kept walking...

Last edited by Ame C; November 25th, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
November 25th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never had an issue with strangers trying to touch me either. I guess I'm just not approachable

November 26th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cute! I love kids.

I've only had a couple people make me uncomfortable by touching my belly. I know both of them though, so it didn't upset me as much as it could have. One of them I used to be roommates and pretty good friends with, but I hadn't seen her for several years. She's still someone I consider a friend, just not real close to her anymore.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search