Christmas Decorations

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2013, 07:29 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you put up your Christmas Decorations yet? What all do you put up? Do you decorate the outside of your house?

We bought our Christmas Tree last Sunday but haven't yet decorated it yet. I'm hoping to do that this weekend. We will usually do our tree and put up stocking but not many other decorations inside because the kids will mess with everything. DH did go ahead and put our lights on the outside of the house. He just does white lights along the roof line of our house. Not real elaborate but it does look nice.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 4th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
We haven't done any decorating yet. I'm not sure if we will. We were going to but DH thinks it's silly to unpack it all since it's all neat, organized and ready for our move. I agree with him.
December 4th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Just keep breathing.
I put up stockings and few things inside (I have a collection of nutcrackers). We had a large fake tree, but I actually got rid of it this summer (got freaked out about lead dust from the lights). I'm considering a little tabletop tree on the dining table. We live in an apartment building, so don't decorate outside.
December 4th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a tree and a couple other decorations and stockings. I got them out a couple days ago. There's not much, but it looks nice. We don't have anything for outside. I've been getting a decoration or two each year so it doesn't hurt our budget so much to get them.
December 4th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We brought out the Yule decorations today and DD started hanging the wreaths already and a few tabletop decorations. Thinking we'll pick up our tree maybe next Tuesday. We have a blow-up snowman for the outside, but he's not there yet. And DH says he wants to put up the outside lights, he might do that tomorrow. I've got some window clings and holiday carpets to put out tomorrow as well. Normally we do everything the day after Thanksgiving, but I wasn't in the mood yet to start.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search