What do you want for Christmas?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 2 Post By lelila

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2013, 11:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What present would you like to receive for Christmas? Do you think you will get it?

I really want a Keurig Coffee Maker. DH has told me to go ahead and order one as a Christmas present for myself but I haven't yet. We just have so much else to spend money on right now that I hate to spend the money for a new coffee maker. I'm thinking that after we have gotten everything for the baby I may get me one then.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 16th, 2013, 12:10 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am getting a new purse and shoes. I picked them out, so I guess I am getting what I want. But, if I really got what I wanted, I would have a Nikon DSLR under the tree. In a few years.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

December 16th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've already gotten a crib from my mom and that's considered my Christmas present from her this year. I'm pretty good with that. There are some little things I could use for the house since we just moved, and I'd like a pair of brown boots. Not sure what I'll end up with though. My DH will probably take me shopping one weekend or something.
December 16th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What I'd really like is a calm, normal few weeks! Do I think I'll get it, I hope so, but really don't know right now.

But if I had to pick something else I'd love one of those fancy coffee makers too (even though I don't drink real coffee, I just like the flavored fake type ones).

December 17th, 2013, 09:05 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know it sounds corny, but I want new tires for my truck. Mine won't pass inspection in 2 months, and truck tires are expensive. DH and I don't buy presents for eachother to save a few bucks. But this year has been a bad year for our vehicles already with new struts and brakes on my truck, a new new fuel line and a bearing on his and tires for both our trucks. He already got his, so mine is next.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
December 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Just keep breathing.
I told DH I want either a new iPod, or a tablet computer (not an iPad, probably a Google one). I just got a generous cash gift from the owner of the dance studio where I teach (last night was my last night of it- I'm getting too round ) so I may treat myself to new pair of boots.
December 17th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I kind of want a new guitar and I did drop some hints but I feel like that is a silly idea with a baby coming.

I'd really like new parents in law, but I suppose I'm not getting that, haha.

Mostly I'd like my DH to have a few hours of us time on the 25th without his father ****** it up like he did last year! So hopefully that works out.
lelila and MelChicago like this.
December 17th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea. Maybe a new set of bath towels or a spa day.

December 17th, 2013, 10:33 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anna---from my experience, guitar is great until the little one is old enough to stand up and grab at the strings! Because then all they will want to do when you start playing is to play too!

I have a book on my list that is by George MacDonald, called Gifts of the Child Christ and Other Stories and Fairy Tales. We had it a long time ago before my parents divorced but I haven't seen it in years. I would love to read it again but our library doesn't carry it.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
December 18th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chocolate covered strawberries LOL
EverydayJoy likes this.
December 18th, 2013, 07:38 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
New In-laws Anna. LOL!!! In that case, I want new siblings. Mine are all insane. Except for my brother Phil. He has Downs, is almost 50 years old and is the coolest guy ever. He's a treasure. I'll keep him and the rest can take a hike!
EverydayJoy and MelChicago like this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
December 18th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I think for me all I want is a spa day too. I don't really want "anything". The only stuff I want to buy are toys for the girls. I get way more enjoyment out of seeing them open their gifts and get excited. But I would be all for a nice prenatal massage or 2 or 3...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search