Late Implantation and Super Light HTP on 15dpo

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Regular
Hi Girls,

This is a very unplanned pregnancy (see complicated medical history below). My cycles are irregular but normally always O on CD 21 to 23 and bleed on CD 35/36 regardless of O date, so my LP fluctuates. Always has.

This cycle I miraculously O'd on CD 16 and we had unprotected sex 4 days before. Bammo -- Preg! I have been expecting the + test for weeks now once I knew I O'd so early.

I've had a lot of miscarriages and 1 successful pregnancy -- my daughter.

With Sophie I had very strong pregnancy symptoms early on and I imagine she was the first (only?) embryo that implanted at a 'normal' time. I did not test until 17dpo because I was so nervous and it was super dark and strong.

With this little one, the symptoms are mild. I know I'm pregnant -- I have a headache, I feel sick (no throwing up though), no period, twinges, cramps, etc.

I had killer cramps before implantation. I had Implantation bleeding on 12dpo and 13dpo (so far too late).

I finally got enough guts to test this morning. It is light. Like Light of a Thousands Sun Light. You can see it, it's not a squinter, but you wouldn't be wrong thinking it's hardly there.

I'll test again tomorrow morning but I'm just gutted. As unprepared as this caught us, another miscarriage? Really?

Just so sad.

Anyone with late implantation and a successful pg? In the past this has been a sluggish pregnancy -- gets to about 6 weeks before the actual miscarriage begins. I've done this so many times now.(

I just keep hoping, come on. It'll stick!, right?
1 big fat cat 'Meatloaf', 1 13 month old kitten 'Tiggatoo' and 1 boy kitten 'Earl of Grey'
Living Life with a Periodic Fever Disease.
January 16th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish i had better words for you! I think you have every right and reason to hope, but I understand not wanting to get your hopes up either. I really hope this little one stick for you!! It's definitely possible.
To be honest, there was really nothing different that happened between my losses (missed miscarriages) and this pregnancy. It all felt exactly the same to me, just this time I didn't get bad news at the Dr's office. Let us know how everything goes for you. You'll be in my thoughts/prayers.
January 16th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Just keep breathing.
Big hugs to you. There is always room for hope- and honestly, if we didn't have that hope, the emotion wouldn't be so powerful and desire wouldn't be so strong. I say just accept that you're going to feel hopeful, and that's okay. Don't beat yourself up for it. If the worst happens, you'll get that information in due time. One foot in front of the other.

Have you called your OB yet? If you haven't, you could do so, and get your HCG and progesterone levels checked to see where they are. Lots of women here have supplemented progesterone.
January 17th, 2014, 08:22 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry this is something you keep having to go through I agree with Mel I would give your doc a call for sure. There is always room for hope. In the past have you had your HCG and Progesterone measured?

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

January 17th, 2014, 11:09 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have never had late implantation but hopefully that is what you've got going on. I would definitely call your dr and get some blood work done to see where things are at. I'm praying that you get some good news. Please let us know how you are doing.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 17th, 2014, 11:53 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hoping my hardest for you! I think there is always room for hope, but I also understand being so cautious. I really hope you get your miracle.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26

Tags
late implantation , light bfp , likely miscarriage

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search