Nursery *Pictures*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2014, 09:34 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Therese! I just love it! The colors you chose are beautiful...and I love the name you picked and the little saying that goes with it. Soooo sweet and perfect! And the mural you did looks awesome! I love the heart and little stars growing along the branches. It is sooo cute! Great work!!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
February 7th, 2014, 10:29 PM
Just keep breathing.
so sweet! You and DH have done so much work- good for you! It looks fantastic
February 8th, 2014, 03:38 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. DD actually picked out the pink and green and I saw something on pinterest that inspired the vine/branch around the room dividing the two colors which then led me to wanting a tree. But I think the brown works great with both colors. It really became a family project.
Ame C likes this.

February 8th, 2014, 04:17 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
The nursery looks stunning!! You did an awesome job with the painting. It looks professional. And I have to say I love the name Truely! It's unique and feminine, so beautiful. I also love the wall hangers and the gorgeous curtains and butterfly hangers. You have a very creative eye. I could never have done that in just a few days. Wow, wow wow!!

Wanna paint my house?

February 8th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Thanks Ame We love the name, and I know it should be spelled truly , but I think for a name we wanted it different from the word so when I added it to my list of possible names (Aylin and Alyssa were the only other 2 on the list) I just wrote it with the e in there and the baby list names I saw had it both ways. When name looking I'd get through the A's (hence the other names on my list), get discouraged and stop. Then DH mentioned he likes names that start with S or T (well her middle name already starts with S, so that left T). And it was the only one in the T list I looked at I liked. When I mentioned to DH it was on my possible list he started calling her that all week long.
And don't you live where there is snow right now? Think I'd better wait for warmer weather to paint your house LOL.
Ame C likes this.

February 10th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That looks great! you did an awesome job!

February 10th, 2014, 11:48 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's beautiful. I love it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 10th, 2014, 02:29 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
WOW WOW WOW!!! That is the cutest baby girl room I've ever seen! You did such a great job! Super cute!
February 10th, 2014, 02:55 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That looks so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so cute I am super impressed!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 11th, 2014, 01:46 AM
Thanks ladies. I think we just need the diaper pail and diapers and we're set for awhile. DH finished the door frame and touch ups on paint. The only problem is once you get one room looking so nice and new then the hallway started to look old and yucky. So it got a fresh coat of paint as well

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search