Total vent post...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2014, 03:01 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Every time I eat, I get nauseated. That means, I have to psych myself up to eat. I don't want 3rd trimester nausea.

It is snowing. It will be snowing a good part of the next 24 hours, which of course includes my appointment tomorrow morning at 8. We don't have the best snow cars and DH has to go to work late because of my appointment.

I haven't been sleeping well, which has made me super grumpy and the last 3 days Marsi has decided she no longer wants naps. But, she NEEDS a nap. Come 2:30 pm she is a grump. SO, I am a grump, she is a grump and no one is happy about it.

I got out my big ball a few days ago to do some exercises to keep baby in optimal birthing position and to help with my SPD. Of course, Marsi thinks that it is HER toy and screams at me when I sit on it. Then she wants to sit on it and expects me to help her on her whim when it is obviously too big for her to be on by herself without falling off into random furniture. I can't put it away because, she is 2 and she screams at me.

I am SO done being tired, with a tired toddler, getting screamed at, BH contractions that come with period like cramps, and returning nausea. *sigh* If DH comes home his usual self talking about how the dishes stink, I might blow a fuse.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

January 30th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh hugs sweetie! I really hope (especially for DH's sake) he takes a hint when he gets home.
I'm sorry you feel yucky when trying to eat, that is no fun, especially this late in the game.
As for naps, can you at least have quiet movie time or something like that when her nap would normally be? That's how I used to 'trick' DD into napping. I'd spread out a blanket on the living room floor and make a big deal about how we were going to watch a movie (it was usually one of the Winnie the Pooh ones we saved for special times like this or being sick). Then usually after 20 or 30 minutes she'd conk out on the blanket and get in a nap.
It's so hard when they start that phase and are grumps. She's trying so hard to be independent and boss, it's frustrating when they yell at you. Hugs.
Hang in there, only a few more weeks (less than 10) to go. I hope Marsi decides to get a nap in tomorrow so it runs more smoothly.

January 30th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Just keep breathing.
Oh man! I'll be right over, with a hug and some Ben & Jerry's.
January 31st, 2014, 01:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. That all sounds like a lot. I hear you on being snowed in, for sure. Yesterday was the first time I ventured out in a week... It looked like beautiful weather! But once I got n the roads, they were a mess. Today I'm supposed to go out and judging by what things sound like now, I'm going to be stuck here again (And we're it of toilet paper, of all things!)

I really hope you get some rest soon and start to feel better. ((Hugs))
January 31st, 2014, 06:39 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry that you've not been feeling that great lately. I hate that 3rd trimester nausea. I didn't have it with my other 2 boys but this time it's been terrible. Mainly at night and it sucks. And I know all about grumpy kids. Jacob has dropped his second nap but he still needs it and it a total grump late afternoon and early evening.

Hopefully the weather won't be too bad for your appointment this morning and you will have a better day today. Good Luck at your appointment. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 31st, 2014, 08:40 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Man, that sounds stressful! I hope today is going better for you, and that you can figure out a way for Marsi to get her naps in.
January 31st, 2014, 10:09 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, in order to spare people my hormonal mess yesterday, I didn't call anyone. I finally got her to nap and then I napped for 5 minutes when DH woke me up, purposely, by poking me in the forehead. We had to wake Marsi up for a bath, and bedtime routine which was horrible. My mom called later and specifically asked about how DH handled everything, so I did an honest vent to her and she called me a hormonal brat. It SUCKED! Today is lots better. Marsi is asleep right now. I slept okay. My appointment was everything I could have asked for. I am really trying to just let go of this, but it was really, really bad.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

January 31st, 2014, 07:23 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I'd have been poking DH back so bad, hugs. And even if it was true, if someone called me a hormonal brat I'd hang up on them and stick my tongue out at them (yes I know they couldn't see it, but still).
Glad your appointment went well
It always takes me a couple days (or 3) to mentally let things like that go, I process slow maybe, or maybe that's normal. I'm so sorry things have been so rough, I hope Marsi continues to get in her naps.

February 1st, 2014, 08:03 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow thanks a lot, MIL! Yikes. Why did your DH wake you up? Does he have a death wish? What an awful day. I hope you can catch a break over the next few days to make up for it.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search