Little update

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Ame C
  • 2 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2014, 07:00 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Here are some really recent pics of Toren since it's been a while.
I swear every morning when I wake up it looks to me like Toren has grown a little bigger. I can actually see it first hand, day by day. He is still very clingy. I prefer to refer to him as my "bitty baby" since he prefers to nurse every minute he's awake. He likes his bouncy chair (in 15 minute spurts) and his swing now, so I am able to get a few more things accomplished each day. I tried my Moby wrap and like the bouncy chair, he seems to enjoy it for about 15 minutes then gets fussy. I'm not really sure what the hype is about the Moby wrap. It gets really hot... Toren feels like he is trapped in a little furnace hot pocket. I'm assuming that's why he starts throwing a fit after 15 mins. I think something like the Ergo would be more up my alley. I wish I had one already.. they are so expensive!

I want to say being a mom is amazing. Challenging! But the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. Sunday morning I woke up to Toren in my arms, sprawled out across my chest sleep nursing (sometimes it's the only way he will sleep more than an hour) and DH with his arm around my waist and his head pressed against my shoulder. I laid there enjoying that moment for nearly an hour before getting up to go potty and change Toren's diaper. It was the most amazing feeling laying there with my boys. My heart aches for Clyde, but it is overflowing with love for my children and my DH. I've wanted this feeling for so long and although things haven't gone exactly how I would have hoped for, I feel so proud and uplifted. I have my Toren and he is amazing and I have a special little boy watching over me. My days aren't so lonely and my nights aren't so gloomy now.

This little light of mine I'm going to let it shine...

February 3rd, 2014, 07:13 AM
Veteran
Hi just wanted to say your lil man is adorable so cute
February 3rd, 2014, 07:24 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
So adorable!!!! He's like a little doll!!!

It makes me happy to know he's bringing so much joy (and sleepless nights ) in your life. He is perfect and you deserve this happiness!

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
February 3rd, 2014, 08:02 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
He is so adorable! I am so happy that you have him as your shining star.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 3rd, 2014, 09:57 AM
Just keep breathing.
Look at that little pumpkin! He's awesome I love hearing how you are.
February 3rd, 2014, 10:58 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is so amazingly cute Those are fantastic pictures. I love updates from you

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 3rd, 2014, 11:09 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Awwww!!! He is the cutest and such adorable little outfits! I love your updates as well Amy! I'm so happy for you!
February 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, great update. What an awesome feeling waking up that day. And the picture of him in the jean jacket, I love his little serious face

February 3rd, 2014, 08:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Another one loving your updates! He is simply beautiful! Love that face.... He's a thinker for sure!

I'm glad you're doing well.
February 4th, 2014, 03:58 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Thank you ladies He does seem to be a thinker. He's very observant and always makes his little serious face. I wonder if he will keep that trait or grow out of it. DH says he gets his seriousness from me... lol

February 4th, 2014, 08:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let me just say how happy I am for you. I love seeing your updates. And I love seeing his precious pictures!! he is so adorable and I'm so happy that you have him. Enjoy every minute it does go by way too fast.

Jacob was alot like Toren. He wanted to nurse all day long and if he wasn't nursing he was crying. We had some very hard days but looking back on it now I wouldn't have changed a thing.
EverydayJoy and Ame C like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 4th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love the pics of your little man! He is too cute.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search