Wednesday Check In

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree49Likes
  • 7 Post By melissalaw
  • 5 Post By momology
  • 4 Post By geogeek
  • 6 Post By cortln
  • 4 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 4 Post By humnck
  • 4 Post By Ame C
  • 4 Post By Boos Moo
  • 5 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 3 Post By Danielle80
  • 1 Post By Schofield06
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2014, 11:28 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:
If pregnant, how far along are you?
If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for:
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby?
What is your baby up to these days?

Name:Melissa
If pregnant, how far along are you? 37 weeks
If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: Friday for a growth scan and another cervical check
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Jackson - 4 and Jacob 21 months
What is your baby up to these days? Jackson has his first girlfriend..lol. his teacher at daycare told me that he was holding her hand while they walked down the hallway. he is definitely too young for that. Jacob is finally starting to talk a bit more and we are able to understand him more.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 5th, 2014, 11:39 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Elle
If pregnant, how far along are you? 11W2
If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: NT Scan and Viability check on Feb 13th.
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Not yet Fx!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 5th, 2014, 11:45 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Name: Rachel
If pregnant, how far along are you? 31 weeks
If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: February 28, regular midwife appointment
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Marsi is 2 years old now <3
What is your baby up to these days? Playing with her doll house and legos. She loves her pumpkin (Halloween) shirts and PJs.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 5th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name:Courtney

If pregnant, how far along are you? 20 weeks Friday!

If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: Friday, 20 week ultrasound!

Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? This will be my rainbow baby (have an almost 3 year old as well)

What is your baby up to these days? Finally able to feel the baby moving a little!
February 5th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Just keep breathing.
If pregnant, how far along are you? 25 weeks! I'm so round I love it.
If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: My next appointment is Feb 25, just a regular checkup. I had a checkup and my glucose screening yesterday.
What is your baby up to these days? She is dancing all the time! She responds when I talk and sing to her- she seems to like Simon & Garfunkel.
February 5th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Mel I love it when they seem to dance to music. My first would seem to dance every time we went to church while they played the music. I loved it.
..Michelle.. likes this.

February 5th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Both of my girls are rainbows - Reagan will be 5 in less than a month and Addy is 19 months.

What is your baby up to these days? Reagan has kindergarten registration next week, I can't believe it! She is starting to get interested in practicing her numbers, she can write most of the letters (still gets "I" and "T" mixed up) and some of the numbers, but she is really into writing them now. She also is starting to ask what words say and how you spell certain things.

Addy is talking up a storm, the doc couldn't believe that she was stringing words together and talking so clearly...we are in trouble She also LOVES to sing, it is so cute!

February 5th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Name: Amy
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? 1 month 3 days
What is your baby up to these days? Growing like a weed. He outgrew both size newborn clothes and diapers around 2 and a half weeks. He outgrew the newborn net-thingy in his baby bath at about 2.5 weeks also. He's getting a little better with sleeping longer but he has a hyper spurt during the night that usually lasts 2-3 hours (or longer). Sometimes he lets me wear him around the house in his Moby wrap while I do chores. He loves his mommy that's for sure! He loves daddy too but mommy has something that daddy doesn't (the boobies of course). His eyelashes are starting to grow in thicker now. Poor thing has some baby acne that showed up not that long ago. I'm thinking we have another week, MAYBE two before Toren outgrows the length of his 0-3m outfits. That makes me super sad!! My baby!!.....
February 5th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Cary Jackson starts Kindergarten this fall also. I can't believe how fast the past few years have gone. I have finally gotten him interested in writing. took him awhile but he can write his letters. And he is doing like Reagan and asking how to spell certain words. He loves to spell monster trucks and dinosaurs..lol.

February 5th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Therese
If pregnant, how far along are you? 29 weeks
If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: 2/10, they'll do an u/s to check growth and fluid (maybe, maybe not since I had a scan last week, they'll at least go over the results).
Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Both of my other kids are rainbows, one is 21 and one is 10.
What is your baby up to these days? Well DS works and has a baby of his own! DD is in 5th grade. And this LO is growing and wiggling

February 5th, 2014, 03:23 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK I am going to just go rogue on this and not use the questions...hehe.

So we took Kody to a pediatric GI last week and the GI thinks he doesn't even have reflux! I really liked the doctor we saw and he was very attentive, listened closely to a full history from beginning to end on Kody from me and DH. His take on what Kody's issue is, is that he has a hard time transitioning from state to state...so from awake to sleepy, sleepy to asleep, and once he's asleep, he comes fully awake between sleep cycles instead of putting himself back to sleep. That sounded like Kody all right! So I wonder if the homeopathics worked because the chamomile tea was helping him? It sure was night and day!
Makes me wonder if Ethan was even reflux at all or the same problem? Because Kody was just like Ethan all over again (still is in the sleeping department).
The upside on this, is that Kody doesn't have anything wrong with his digestive system. I was going dairy and soy free in an effort to figure out if Kody was allergic to anything I was eating, and it was HARD. I was doing all the hidden dairy and soy too, so pretty much like everything was out. I was baking my own bread, drinking almond milk, and cooking everything from scratch. So to know that the GI didn't think Kody had any allergies, and that his gut was fine, makes me happy because I don't have to worry about it being something that I'm doing that is causing his fussing. So I'm back to eating anything I want! Woot!

I also went out to the store and bought like every flavor of baby food on the shelf (well, almost). And now Kody is eating like a champ! I think he was getting tired of the same ol', same ol' and had turned up his nose completely at it. So I'm happy to report that means he is nursing less, since he was doing like 12-18 times in 24 hours. He gets 3 square meals of 4 oz jars of baby food a day, and has lots of variety. He's not a big fan of peas or green beans, but then, a lot of babies aren't.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
February 5th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Danielle

If pregnant, how far along are you? 6 weeks 1 day

If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: perinatology on 2/18

Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Not yet

What is your baby up to these days? Being a grain of rice. Not too much.

February 5th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
35w2d

Next appt next Wed. For general OB and GBS test.
..Michelle.. likes this.
February 6th, 2014, 07:39 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Susan

If pregnant, how far along are you? 37.5 weeks

If pregnant, when is your next appointment and what is it for: Tomorrow at 10. Biophysical profile scan and general check in.

Age of rainbow baby if you've already had your baby? Not yet

What is your baby up to these days Kicking the heck out of me, and trying to stretch out my ribcage.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
February 6th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Joy that is such great news!! I'm glad that Kody is eating well and not nursing as much. It is so hard to get anything done when these little boys want to nurse all day long. Sounds like the new dr is great!!
EverydayJoy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search