We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Have you always lived in the same state? Yes I have lived in Texas my whole life.
2. Would you want to move to a different state? We talk about it but we live near so much family and friends it would be hard to ever leave.
3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? We still have a lot of states on our list but we really want to do Alaska sometime. More likely we will go to New York/ New Jersey next since we have family and friends there.
Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!
1. Have you always lived in the same state? Yes 2. Would you want to move to a different state? We were planning on moving to CO this month but will be delaying it for a while now. 3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? Hawaii would be nice.
1. Have you always lived in the same state? Nope, I've lived in different parts of Oregon, California, Texas, and Alabama (actually in Texas we only lived in 1 town, but the others at least 2 towns). But I've lived in California since 6th grade, so I've been here a long time (different towns though during that time).
2. Would you want to move to a different state? Yes, Hawaii! For those who want to go visit there - do it!
3. If you could visit another state, which would it be? I'd love to visit Alaska.