What's going on?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By momology

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So anyone doing anything exciting this week? Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

I have an appointment tomorrow with my high risk doctor, not sure what all it will entail other than going over my sugars and my 28 week U/S. I hit 30 weeks today! Then it's a pretty regular week - school day for DD, homeschool, Girl Scouts, PTA. We are missing bowling this week for an out of town ice skating birthday party (I can't skate this year, but DH is coming, so he'll help DD get around the ice).
We don't really do anything for Vday. We normally only get the kids some chocolate and/or small present for the day. DD takes valentines for class day and we pass out candy at bowling. DH and I though don't really exchange candy, sometimes we do cards. I asked him the other day when we were picking out the kids candy if he wanted to exchange gifts this year, he said heck no. But then today when he came back from fixing something at the condo he told me not to peek while he snuck something into the house. So I think he picked something up, while I don't have anything for him. Well I guess you could say I'm growing his baby and that's a big gift

February 9th, 2014, 06:49 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We hit 33 weeks today and that's pretty cool. We always go for Indian Food for Valentines day. Other than that, I'm trying not to cry over my hemorrhoids hurting so bad. It feels like I'm sitting on red hot coals.

I'm going to shove ice cubes up there before I go to bed. Just kidding.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 9th, 2014, 07:11 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Not much is happening. DH won't be getting any sex for Valentines day and with the speeding ticket he got today, we won't be eating out or anything...which is fine because we both think it is a dumb holiday.
I turn 32 weeks on Wednesday but don't go into my midwife until I am 34 weeks 2 days. I am sick, so I plan on spending as little time as possible out of my bed until I feel better. Easier said than done being a SAHM with a 2 year old.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 9th, 2014, 07:43 PM
Feel better ladies.
Yesterday was the first day in awhile I had no sciatic pain, or groin pain, so it was pretty good. Today not to much pain, but more BH than I'd been having. Actually had to go lay down for a bit, and of course fell asleep.

February 9th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be 36 weeks tomorrow! Very excited about that. I have a Dr appointment on Wed. Feeling very sore/uncomfortable/tired all the time so pretty normal for late pregnancy. I really think he may have dropped with all the pressure I've had the last several days.

We don't really celebrate valentine's day. I never did growing up either. If my DH doesn't end up working Saturday I might try to convince him to take me on a date though. It's been a while and we may not have too many more chances to go on one before our little guy gets here.
February 10th, 2014, 07:45 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not alot going on here. I have an appointment Thursday with the High Risk dr for another growth scan and then I see my regular OB on Friday for a NST and a cervical check and then next Monday I have my exciting day. Baby boy will be induced on that day and I can't wait.

No plans for Valentines Day. I picked up some steaks and potatoes that we will cook and hopefully after the kids go to bed we can have some sexytimes!!
Boos Moo likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 10th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Melissa that's soooo close! Exciting

February 10th, 2014, 09:00 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My NT / 12 week viablity scan is Thursday!!! I cant wait!!! Other than that not a lot going on. We never really do anything for Valentines day.
Boos Moo likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search