Twofer Tuesday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2014, 06:31 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So - 2 things to whine about
And 2 things to be grateful about - Go.

Whines - sleeping - ugh it's so uncomfortable right now I don't get as much as I should at one time, therefor needing naps (yuck). And, cleaning. I'm not able to do as much as normal right now so DH has taken on most of the cleaning (which is sweet), but when it comes to the dishes he's a little slower about it than I'd like. I'm not going to complain to him though since he does get them done, but he usually lets 2 meals worth pile up and that is yucky to me.

Grateful - After saying that, I am grateful to have such a wonderful DH who is taking on all this extra stuff around the house without even being asked. And I'm so grateful that even though this pregnancy hasn't been really easy, that things are looking really good

February 18th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: My mom woke me up an hour early today by phone.... She knows I don't get up early yet insists on calling/texting me early and it always wakes me up.
Also, I hurt, and am beyond ready for baby boy to be here.

Grateful: I'm grateful for my DH and how much he does for us. He works a ton and still tries to help out here and there around the house when he can.
I'm also grateful to be this far along in my pregnancy.
February 18th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Whine - My stomach was upset and gassy last night which made it hard for me to sleep. Toren is about to take a nap in my arms right now but I'm awake and wont be able to fall back asleep until tonight.

Grateful - For miracles! My SIL found out she has bone cancer. We were all praying for her of course. Then she found out there is a woman that goes to the same dr that has the exact same name as my SIL and she is the one with bone cancer. not my SIL. I'm so grateful she has a second chance at life! (Please keep this other Angela in your thoughts and prayers that she may be cured of her cancer) What a horrible mistake though!!!
February 18th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Just keep breathing.
Whines- I feel like every task/chore/errand I accomplish just generates 3 more. Also, we just did our taxes last night and have to pay a TON. I guess we made too much money. It feels like a kind of first-world problem- i'm super grateful to have a good job and DH too. But still, not fun.

Woohoos- At least I'm getting SOME things done, especially at work. And I passed my glucose test so am enjoying cookies and stuff.
February 18th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ame that's good news about your SIL, I wish the other Angela well. And Mel, darn now I want a cookie!
MelChicago likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search