Weekend wrap-up

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2014, 02:02 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
How was your weekend? Do anything fun or just relax?

Toren and I have gone on a 1-2 mile stroll everyday this week/weekend. I have a lot of weight to lose and to be honest, I'm getting cabin fever a bit from being cooped up for so long. It feels nice to get out but the fact that it's healthy is a nice little bonus. I feel so bad for the people who still have ice and snow, sorry!
This pic is from our Friday stroll. He's trying to be serious but notice the little tongue tasting his jacket zipper.
Gaaaahh!! HIM!!!!

February 23rd, 2014, 06:51 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow is my DS's 8th birthday so we've been birthday-ing since Friday. A family party Friday night. A kid's party Saturday. Today we had another party for a cousin whose birthday was today, so we didn't get to do anything non birthday related all weekend.

School is back in session tomorrow and DH goes back to work too, so they house will be quiet for the first time in 6 weeks.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 23rd, 2014, 07:08 PM
That is a lot of birthday partying. A quiet house sounds like it will be nice.
Happy 8th to DS!!
February 23rd, 2014, 07:19 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Toren does love to look serious To cute.

Well I didn't do much over the weekend. DH had Saturday off (and I had forgotten since his days off are rarely the same) so he got a lot of outside work done with trimming plants, and him and DD planted some plants. Friday night DD had a friend sleep over so Saturday morning DH took them for a bike ride and they played with the new gyrocopter DH got for himself Today DD and I did some schoolwork, and DS had his DD over for a couple of hours (always fun to see her cute little face).

February 23rd, 2014, 07:42 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Toren is so cute.

We had my baby shower Saturday and then just a couple of church visitors and church today. My prodromal labor has kicked into high gear like when I was put on modified bed rest with Marsi. DH told me to do the bare minimum the next while. I don't know if he really means it as he wouldn't do the dishes when I had bronchitis and a sinus infection 2 weeks ago. Bare minimum doesn't include dishes if he can do them in my book. I am super happy with the shower and gifts, but it has been pretty miserable today on a few levels. At least I looked cute for church in a new to me dress.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 23rd, 2014, 07:50 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Such cute pics, Amy! Love that little boy.

We didn't do anything much this weekend, DH got paid Friday so we ate out at Chevy's, since we hadn't been there in about a year. Went shopping and got a few things, and mostly hung out at home since the kids are still recovering from their illness (me too).

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
February 24th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh I just want to squeeze him! Love his facial expressions!

Saturday DH and I had a pretty low key day. Sunday I spent the day with my parents watching the Olympics and making cake! So, a yummy way to spend the day!

DD #1 born April 5, 2013; 9 lbs 11 oz
Baby # 2 due late July 2015.... Shhhhhh! Facebook doesn't know yet!
February 24th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Just keep breathing.
I love how Toren is looking all business on top with his serious face, black hat and grey jacket- and then is all party on the bottom with monkey feet

DH and I spent all day Saturday putting together this new IKEA closet system in our bedroom. It was a BEAST. I'm pretty handy but there were so many parts that needed to be puzzle-pieced together, by the end of the day I was WIPED and very cranky. It looks great, though.

Despite my exhaustion (or maybe because of it?) I didn't sleep well Saturday night, then spent half the day Sunday catching up on chores and errands before leaving for Michigan. My mom is having her heart valve replacement surgery tomorrow (Tuesday).
February 24th, 2014, 08:36 AM
T&P's to your mom Mel! xxx
February 24th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Toren is such a cutie!

Thinking of you and your mom Mel!!

I was out of the house a lot over the weekend, but I didn't do much. Just couldn't handle how my house was smelling. I did spend some time with my parents yesterday so that was nice.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search