What's Up

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So what is everyone up to this week?

Well I go down to learn about insulin today, I'm also going to ask why they don't just decrease my dosage of the pills instead of going to insulin. Then tomorrow is my regular perinatologist appointment. Wednesday is Girl Scouts. I think DH said he's off Fri/Sat this week so we'll probably do something on Friday after DD is done with bowling league.
So a pretty quiet week, at least for me. I'm sure DH will be doing all kinds of plant trimming and such outside (we have almost 5 acres, and he loves plants so we have more than we can keep up with).
EverydayJoy likes this.

February 24th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Mini-man and I are going over to my parent's house to visit with them today. We might go out to eat or order take out. I want to start a scrapbook type baby book for Toren now that things are settling down from being a new mommy. I need to pick up a nice 3 ring binder type book and some cute boy paper and decorations to get it all started. I want to save his ultrasound pics, hospital paper work and bracelets, hospital outfit, cord clamp, baby hair... all that good stuff. My parents never made one for me, but they did for my older sisters, so I always felt left out and wanted one. I think Toren will enjoy looking at it when he gets a little older.

Other than that I might get together with a girlfriend this week to hang out. Chores, grocery shopping since we are out of everything, and spending lots of quality time with my munchkin.

Oh let us know what you find out today after you get back Therese. I'm curious how it will go at your appointment.

Last edited by Ame C; February 24th, 2014 at 08:08 AM.
February 24th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My week could go either way....

I have physio and dinner with a girlfriend tonight, then Tuesday is dinner with my old drinkin buddies. I'll have club soda and watch them enjoy their beers! Wednesday is my midwife and bible study. Thursday I am going to sing at a music night in town, my last chance before this baby gets born.

Hopefully Friday I do nothing!
February 24th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing much here!

Got myself a heating pad hat heats up in the microwave for work for my back. Made an appointment to see a chiropractor tomorrow evening for my back. Nothing for the rest of the week, Saturday we are going to take my daughter to Disney on Ice, Saturday evening I'm going out to dinner with some of my girlfriends. That's about it!
February 24th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Just keep breathing.
Just found out my mom's surgery was rescheduled from Tuesday to Wednesday, due to some emergencies. I was planning on staying thru Weds night, since I have an OB appt on Thursday morning. I'll still do so, but it just messes up the timeline a little bit, since I won't be able to see my mom transition out of the ICU. At least it gives us an extra day to hang out.
February 24th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mel sending lots of good thoughts for your mom. My aunt should be released from the hospital tomorrow if she's doing well enough. But she'll be sent to a convelesant home and not back to her apartment. So I need to call her tomorrow and see how it's all going.

February 24th, 2014, 01:25 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Thursday is going to suck because it is SO busy, but the rest of the week is pretty clear.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 24th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've just got work and my Dr appt on Weds unless my little guy decides he wants to come. So not much going on this week for me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search